How to Take Down the AAWA! (For those that have been hurt by that org)

by HintOfLime 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

focusing on 'taking down' aawa?

Its not the ememy. Its only mistake (in my mind) besides its privacy mistakes (that have been flogged enough) is perhaps the thought or expectation that it could unite ex jws into some organizational powerhouse to force the WT to change. That it has divided JWN and had some leave to support IT is a shame because this forum is not its ememy either.

This forums members have ALWAYS called bullshit on any ex jw group or website that gets it wrong or misrepresents reality. aawa was just the latest. I'm pretty sure if i put up a blog full of nonsense or daft ideas it would get torn into too.

aawa got torn into, lets see what it does to itself from hereon in, not clamor for its blood.

Focus on your own private battle with the WT i say...

Oz

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Man alive! Dont people read the bloody OP before commenting in it? When Blindnomore made her very confusing parody / non parody (which was it btw?) thread then it was understandable most of us were wrong footed... but HOL speaks english, spells well and contructs good paragrphs of logical easy to follow words of less than 3 syllables. The P.S on the bottom was as added precaution, but no... you didnt bother to bloody read it did you?!

HOL I like your style. (though I did cringe when seeing the thread title)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit