How to Take Down the AAWA! (For those that have been hurt by that org)

by HintOfLime 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

**Gnashes teeth and rips garments asunder**

My thread!!! My beautiful thread! Oh look at what has become of you.

- Lime

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Try watering the thread and not adding so much lime.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Get over it people!!!!

• AndersonsInfo
  • free @ last
    free @ last

Try again Barb.

• never a jw
    never a jw

The Watchtower must be really happy reading this thread.

Get over it.

In fact, i don't think I get a hint of lime. I get a hint of a WT secret agent.

Cedars, more than anyone else messed up. He may not be a good leader, even if he had the best of intentions and can run a website very well. But so far, he fundamentally is on our side.

Can you insist that AAWA correct its mistakes, instead of planning to take it down.

• still thinking
    still thinking

AAWA is taking themselves down...they don't need any help with that. That's what happens when you are dishonest. People catch you out in your lies.

People who oppose their behaviour are not WT secret agents....they are just people who don't buy bulls**t.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Still thinking...

" AAWA is taking themselves down...they don't need any help with that. That's what happens when you are dishonest. People catch you out in your lies."

Bingo. They are not in a position that has bought them a hell of a lot of credibility. The apology is a good start but not enough. They are acting like they've been victimised... victim mentatility has never bought credibility especially in the long term.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

I probably shouldn't even respond to this but... against my better judgement I will.

The Watchtower must be really happy reading this thread.

I left the JW religion becuase I didn't like their hurtful practices, and discovered I am a free-thinking individual.

If someone attacked the Watchtower by say blowing up a Kingdom Hall, I would say that individual was a sick, criminal person that deserved to go to prison. Extremists might say I was "on the side of the Watchtower", but really I'm against the hurtful act that was done.

It's not "Lime vs. The Watchtower", it's "Lime vs. Distructive Hurtful Practices"

If the AAWA is going to engage in distructive, hurtful practices... It's still "Lime vs. Destructive, Hurtful Practices", only now that includes the AAWA. It's called "not being a hypocrite".

In fact, i don't think I get a hint of lime. I get a hint of a WT secret agent.

In which case Simon and half this board - including several people who have spoken out against the WT's hurtful practices - are all WT secret agents as well.

Considering my arguments against the bible and creationism on this board, it's a rather dismissable claim. I LOLed when I read it.

Cedars, more than anyone else messed up. He may not be a good leader, even if he had the best of intentions and can run a website very well. But so far, he fundamentally is on our side.

For many people here, there isn't an "our side" vs. "their side". We've grown up to be individuals, with our own individual sides. We didn't elect Cedars as leader.. we don't need a leader period.

I do not subscribe to the idea that ExJW's can do no wrong. The AAWA is proof that ExJWs, even with good intentions - can make very bad decisions and do harm just like the WT. Put people into a mixed group, and inevitably strong voices fueled by anger speak over the softer voice of good sense.

Can you insist that AAWA correct its mistakes, instead of planning to take it down.

I have been insisting that the AAWA correct it's mistakes. This whole thread was a parody of the fact that the AAWA is incapable of correcting it's mistakes unless it sorts out anger and egos. It was open critism of a group that is doing harmful things to other people. It's not my group. ExJWs are not obligated to join an organization solely because it exists.

Besides - the thread title and OP was sarcasm, as noted in the PS, btw.

- Lime

• still thinking
    still thinking

We didn't elect Cedars as leader...we don't need a leader period

Amen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit