just arrived here...

by sylvlef 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• sylvlef
    sylvlef

hi all.

I'm a newbie from Paris, France. So please forgive my English grammar, it might be some times...improper

27, got baptised at 16 (for a girl...I Never had). now married.

I fake attendance to meetings and field service for now 2years as I have ben disgusted by the "commercial" ways of the WT: how many hours this month in the field, how many studies, how much....You're a man so. You must be MS or elder you must, you must, you must.....God I thought I was in my job, at the company présentation of results...

But still officially in, because my wife is all about JW, wants to be a pioneer an be a good elder's child...

Also can not leave now because my parents are JW too...we all know the conséquences for being D'D'

Anyway I have hobbies: motorcycles and cinéma;-)

Nice to be there as I have beenn looking the forum for some time now...

• Comatose
    Comatose

Welcome. Glad to have you!

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

welcome.. to the party.... and good luck

• Wilfried
    Wilfried

Un français ? Ici ? Viens que je t'embrasse :) !!!! ..... Je pensais être le seul franchouillard, obligé de me tartiner tous les post en anglais, avec toute la frustration de ne pas comprendre certaines choses importantes.... Des fois on a l'mpression que y'a que les américains et les anglais qui luttent contre la Ouatche, alors que les français aussi font un boulot mémorable, mais en silence..... Ah si Raymond FRANZ avait été français, que cela aurai facilité la communication.... Bref, soit le bienvenu ici petit homme .............

• sylvlef
    sylvlef

Merci Wilfried.moi aussi je croyais etre le seul français ici ;-) ça fait plaisir...

• whathappened
    whathappened

Glad to have you here with us.

• finally awake
    finally awake

welcome

• flipper
    flipper

SYLVLEF- Welcome to the board ! Nice to have you here. You are among friends. Many of us like you , ( myself included ), have lost family in reaching out for our freedom of mind outside the JW's. We are here as a support to you and information source and offer any assistance that we can if you need it. Take care. Hang in there

• never a jw
    never a jw

O yeah, let's make those one-language Americans feel bad.

Bienvenido al foro. Espero que todo salga bien al final con tu esposa.

Now, my French: Peugeot

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome.

Please be patient with your wife. Do not let the WatchTowerSociety have your family.

Show your family that you love them by doing fun things together. Take weekend trips or longer. Eventually she may begin to see missing meetings as O.K.

You can also ask small questions along the way but do not challenge beliefs-you know how that makes their determination even stronger to be a Witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit