I apologize, and will .

by talesin 28 Replies latest jw friends

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Tal,

Sending ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~good vibes!

zed

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Awww Talesin...

((((((((((((((((((BigBigBigHugsOfLoveAndComfortAndFriendshipAndCareAlongWithChickenSoupAndBestThoughtsOfFeelingBetterRealSoon))))))))))))))))

and 3 Gold Stars for Talesin ...Being a JW is a pain in the ___ but having survived that, to now have a pain in the foot, is just not fair! lol

Love and Hugs directed to the Farrrrr East Coast of Canada. Being sent your way, right now.

Just Lois

• Giordano
    Giordano

Talesin sorry for the pain and depression. Went through my own mishap a short while back felt helpless (maybe because I was). And the pain made it impossible to even think clearly. Then I reinjured myself and it felt like it was just time to give it all up. My 2 year old and 3&1/2 year old granddaughters visited me. I was sitting on the edge of my bed and heard them yelling for me as they came up the stairs. They ran into my bedroom wanting their hugs and doing their special grandpa dance that they made up on the spot just for me and it was god awful funny. So they made me laugh. After they left I settled into the most comfortable position I could manage and slept for a while. I woke feeling like I was starting to heal. Two weeks later.....today I drove over to the Wal-Mart for the first time in a month and a half hobbled in and bought my own damm wine. I consider that a mark of real progress. Heal up ASAP and keep posting!

• Mum
    Mum

It causes more than physical discomfort to be in pain. It has a psychological impact, too. Take good care of yourself and don't worry about anyone else. They'll understand.

• talesin
    talesin

aw,,, Billy! so sweet of you :))

zed, thanks, bro!

Lois,,, hugs received! Wish I could visit the left coast, and meet you.

Giordano, oh, I sooo understand, thanks for sharing,,, and I'm sorry you have been through this, too.

Mum, thanks! I wish my own mum was 1/2 that empathetic.

I injured my foot 3 years ago, and tore something inside (no broken bones). Because my doctor had just left his practice and moved to another country, no one believed me. I don't take painkillers, so I guess they didn't believe that I could be in that much pain, and not begging for narcs. Now, the misdiagnosis is clear (MRI proved it), but the doctors are covering up. I don't want to sue anyone, I just want them to fix it! Now I have "acute" arthritis as well as whatever is torn inside ... I am tired of not being able to walk, stuck in the house 24-7, can't work, in pain all the time ... I am used to dealing with pain from fibromyalgia, but this is too much. I have lost all hope .... how can doctors be so cruel and self-serving?

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

It is nice to see someone apologize that doesn't need to on JWN.

It somewhat makes up for someone that needs to that hasn't.

zed

• Dagney
    Dagney

Tal, is there a review board, or malpractice unit you can appeal to?

Zed, I know.

• talesin
    talesin

Dagney, there is the College of Physicians and Surgeons, but that is all. We have no ombudsman, and the College will not help me. I am going to gather all my records, and go to the press. I've called the Minister of Health, the Patient Rep at the hospital, even tried talking to a lawyer - no one will help me. There seems to be no other solution. Some days, it's just too much to bear.

Thanks for listening, peeps. And to my friends that have been supporting me... much love! I'll be okay, today was just so beautiful,, another spring/summer lost ...........

I think I am feeling stir-crazy today. I know other people are really sick ... cancer and such. I feel selfish for complaining.

• Violia
    Violia

Tal ((((((( hugs))))))

• talesin
    talesin

Thank you, Violia! hugs back! I'll be better tomorrow, and I'm not giving up! Much love to all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit