BRITAIN - 23 April 2013 - Criminal Damage to Jehovah's Witness building in Felpham

by jwleaks 24 Replies latest jw friends

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Front of Hall

Google satellite image

Red Arrow points to location of vandalism at rear of Kingdom Hall.

JW LEAKS

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Why doesnt anybody seem sad about this?

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

When we had some cars vandalised outside our KH it made us more nervous leaving the KH at night and certainly worried some of the older JW's. Anything that adds even more stress onto the old ones has got to be a bad thing - they have given their lives to a lie. mmxiv

• venetian
    venetian

Its not the way to do things but I must admit I cant feel sad. Just indifferent.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Didn't Punky say he was about that age?

He wishes !!!!!

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

On another note, why are they involving the police ? They dont seem to know how to call them for pedophiles ? Why dont they leave it to Jehovah ?!?!

Vandalizing a Kingdom Hall is a greater crime than raping children. Ever hear of prioritizing?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I see the alleged Perp. comes from Littlehampton. That in the U.K is a euphemism for small dick.

Perhaps that explains the crazy actions ?

• Londo111
    Londo111

How many JWs who would’ve otherwise awakened, now rally around the flag? That is the truly criminal part!

It’s a shameful act. Especially because it will serve to entrench JWs, rather than helping them wake up. There is nothing like persecution that strengthens a cult member, especially since a cult teaches they are pretty much the only group being persecuted. It will only help a JW to be more in denial that they are a cult. Any time a there is a special on Scientology or some other cult, this will serve to blind them to the fact that they are in a like group.

I remember when people used to say the c-word to me going door-to-door: It hurt me, but that’s it. I had a loathing to the word. Even when I woke up to TTATT, I denied that JWs were a cult for a time. Of course, eventually I read Steven Hassan’s first book and everything aligned.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

The local dubs there are probably throwing a celebration/clean-up party:

"See, we're being persecuted! Jehovah and his slave were right! This may be the start of the great tribulation! Yipeeeee!"

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it was a childish move. Especially for a 45 yr old man, if he is really the culprit.

It just fuels the issue of persecution. It's be included in public talks and WT comments for months

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit