BRITAIN - 23 April 2013 - Criminal Damage to Jehovah's Witness building in Felpham

by jwleaks 24 Replies latest jw friends

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Criminal damage to Jehovah's Witness building in Felpham

23 April 2013

Police are appealing for witnesses after the Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall, Flansham Lane in Felpham was subjected to religiously aggravated criminal damage overnight between Thursday 11 April and Friday 12 April. Parts of the wall of the building were splattered with red, white and black paint and some of the graffiti included swastikas and the word 'CULT'. Detective Constable Ellie Hughes from West Sussex CID said: "Sussex Police take criminal damage of this nature very seriously and we are determined to bring to justice the person(S) responsible for such a mindless act. "Officers have speaking to the local community and I would encourage anyone with information no matter how relevant they think it is, to please contact Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 401 of 12/04 or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555 111." A 45-year-old man from Littlehampton has been arrested on suspicion of religiously aggravated criminal damage and has been bailed to 29 May pending further enquiries.

http://www.sussex.police.uk/whats-happening/latest/news-stories/2013/04/23/criminal-damage-to-jehovahs-witness-building-in-felpham/
  • cantleave
    cantleave

It wasn't me !!!!

• Room 215
    Room 215

That's a lot of graffiti; it's remarkable that so much damage could be done without someone taking notice..... grotesquely ugly KH, by the way.

• happy@last
    happy@last

It wasn't me !!!!

Nor me!!!

• mP
    mP

Strange that the GB didnt foresee this and beef up security. I could have sworn the book of Hezekiah has something about this happening.

On another note, why are they involving the police ? They dont seem to know how to call them for pedophiles ? Why dont they leave it to Jehovah ?!?!

• mP
    mP

X

• zeb
    zeb

wonder why he did it?

• bigmac
    bigmac

IT WAS ME !!!

• bigmac
    bigmac

grotesquely ugly KH, by the way.

looks more like a public lavatory. perhaps it was in a previious life.

• Splash
    Splash

Didn't Punky say he was about that age??

Punky! Bad Boy!

Splash

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit