I hope this is a joke.

by dazed but not confused 49 Replies latest social humour

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

This is from snopes.com. Someone confirmed this was from his daughter. He also attached the full second page which I wasn't able to find til now. I think its all too real. Time will tell:

A few days after the Reddit posting, a reader wrote to us and reported that the test displayed above belonged to his 10-year-old, fourth-grade daugher, saying:

My daughter is 10 years old and in 4th grade. I didn't know that this was being taught to her until we heard a radio commercial together about the Discover the Dinosaurs exhibit was coming to the TD Convention Center [in Greenville, South Carolina].

The Commercial starts out, "After 65 million years, the dinosaurs have returned ..." She commented immediately that it was only four thousand years ago. When I corrected her, she snapped back, "Were you there?" I have since taught my daughter differently, but I am sure she is confused now and plan to make sure she understands that teachers are people too and can be factually wrong.

The test showed up [at] home a day later to my disgust.

It's a great school for Reading, Writing and Math. She is ahead of most of her peers and also is taking Latin there. But I now know to be vigilant for the rest of the year about her science teachings.

She will not be attending the school next year ...

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

kids smarter than the father dazed!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Ravens - Your delusional.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

thanks buddy

• dazed but not confused
  • dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

http://www.snopes.com/photos/signs/sciencetest.asp

According to snopes it turns out to be True.

Blue Ridge Christian Academy in South Carolina.

• sizemik
    sizemik

It explains somewhat, how 63% of Americans believe the Bible to be literally true.

• talesin
    talesin

bohm, I am only replying to your sarcastic BS once . ....... I was writing FORTRAN when you were but a mere gleam in your father's eye,,, into the 80s, with BB and continued my career working with computers until I got very ill in 1995.

Just because I may not know the ins and outs of the latest technology, I have a very good grasp of the concepts of which I speak. AND you chose to excerpt a part of my reply that only PREFACED the 'meat' of my thought.

t

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Apparently it is not a joke.

(I see others have already posted the Snopes link.)

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Apparently it is not a joke.

(I see others have already posted the Snopes link.)

Yep. I have been checking the links every couple weeks. This was the first time I saw it say TRUE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit