More failed JW chronology

by Jeffro 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Seriously getting sick of your crap. I do not 'fear' valid criticism. In fact, I've often invited review of my work both privately and generally, and I have high regard for many posters, not all of whom always agree with me. What I am sick of are the delusional rants of a paranoid schizophrenic who imagines he's the messiah.

Simon. Please do something about this guy. :/

LARS: Aha! this often happens. When someone can't compete, they want to limit someone's freedom of speech, shut them up, make them go away. That's exactly how the WTS handles challenges -- they label and then dismiss. They label opposers and critics as "apostates" and then command that they not be given a voice. You label me a mental case and then want someone to limit what I tell others.

I don't care what you say, because I can support my beliefs both in the bible and in secular records. So DEAL WITH IT!

You can start with the 70 years. If your chart does not reflect the 70 years then it is WRONG. Period. OR, at least it is non-Biblical.

You're a disappointment, Jeffro.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Oh no... the paranoid schizophrenic doesn't like me. FFS, just get professional treatment for your delusional messiah complex!

You are not called crazy in order to dismiss you. You are dismissed because you are crazy.

You're not the Messiah.

The CIA isn't after you (they probably should be).

Your delusional re-write of history has no support from anywhere, and has no place on this thread.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

JEFFRO:

Oh no... the paranoid schizophrenic doesn't like me. FFS, just get professional treatment for your delusional messiah complex!

You are not called crazy in order to dismiss you. You are dismissed because you are crazy.

You're not the Messiah.

The CIA isn't after you (they probably should be).

Your delusional re-write of history has no support from anywhere, and has no place on this thread.

Jeff... you're acliché! I could be totally insane but still right about history and chronology. So you are talking nonsense before you begin.

But sense we are at this point, let me tell you my process and what I'm thinking.

Your chart took a lot of work and was extremely well done. Something his well done borders on brilliance. That level of brilliance is rare so my first presumption is that someone else is helping you. But another reason why I think you're getting "help" is because of Freemasonry. One tactic of Freemasonry is to inundate the internet with so much commentary that it makes it hard to find objective or contradictory commentary. So the only reason anyone would put out something this detailed is to make it seem authentic.

In contrast to that, my position on things like the 70 years is quite academic. Once I provided you with a direct quote from Joephus about the traditional Jewish view of the 70 years, a difficult point for anyone promoting the revised timeline, you blew me off. So I know you're not real nor serious. You're actually just a propagandist and your best shot, apparently is to label me as crazy.

But this is standard for someone wanting someone with the truth to be discredited. I refer you to a movie "Electric Horseman" starring Jane Fonda and Robert Redford. Basically, he steals this prize horse because the corporation who bought him is abusing the horse by giving him steroids. A reporter finds him and does an interview. In an attempt to protect their image, the corporation puts out negative publicity on the cowboy, reporting his alcoholism and erratic behavior and suggests he's "crazy", etc. in an attempt to keep people from listening to him. So that is all that is happening here. If you really had the goods, it would be simply a matter of presenting your side of the story and contradicting me. Some don't even believe the Bible is accurate or true, so I could be dismissed that way. But calling me "crazy" simply shows how desperate this is and only causes me to wonder why this "70 years" or the Exodus is so vitally important so that you don't want to even discuss it.

Now I could be wrong...and if so, so be it. But that's my response. Whether I'm crazy or not has nothing to do with the argument. So you just make yourself look desperate when you resort to that tactic.

In the meantime, you're not a psychiatrist that I know of and you sure haven't examined me to know for sure just what my mental state is, so making that claim that I'm a schizophrenic and that that is the basis for my historical and Biblical positions is just desperation on your part as well. That makes you a JOKE, academically.

Even so, I'm glad you posted the chart.

Second, I'm DEFINITELY THE CHRIST. I know you can't believe it now, but I have to make sure I've confirmed this so that later you can't claim I didn't hide this from you. My day of vindication will come soon, if not already, since you lost credibility here. You should stick to the material and stop making personal attacks.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"He's not the Messiah, he's just a vey naughty boy."

with thanks to Monty Python's Life of Brian.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Larsinger58, I would like it if you do not attempt to communicate with me again or post on any thread I start. I am not interested in your distorted delusions or your slanderous comments of my work.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58
    JEFFRO: Larsinger58, I would like it if you do not attempt to communicate with me again or post on any thread I start. I am not interested in your distorted delusions or your slanderous comments of my work.

I'll think about it and be a little more discreet. But if someone writes a book and starts to criticize others, you can't expect them not to respond.

This has been a request of others who post which I have respected, as long as they don't post on my posts or call me names or dismiss me as "delusional." There is no such thing as you getting to call others names and don't expect them to call you names. It doesn't work that way.

In the meantime, how many posts of mine have you posted on calling me "delusional" and recommending that I get psychiatric help. If you want a truce and agree never to mention me again in any of your posts or if I post elsewhere, then I consider it a truce. But if you mention me or call me names anywhere else, then it is "open season" as usual.

Sorry to see you throw in the towel like this. Let me know if this means you are willing to do the same?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

You are delusional, and you do need professional psychiatric if you seriously believe (imagine) you're the freaking Messiah. It's quite simple.

Aside from that, please keep your alternative timelines off my threads.

Your suggestion of a 'truce' seems to be imply that we each have different ideas of equal merit. That is not the case. I have a timeline that is consistent with the great majority of modern scholarship, even though I've arrived at it independently. You have a distorted timeline not supported by anyone that you have conveniently shaped to fit your own personal vested interest in your imaginary world view that you're the embodiment of someone who died nearly 2000 years ago (if in fact he ever actually existed at all).

I don't imagine that my timeline is correct in every detail (though I know enough to identify things about which you are most definitely wrong), and (more importantly), I have no vested interest in attempting to 'align' any modern event. On the other hand, the entire purpose of your alterative history is to prop up your own magical thinking about the artificial meanings you have assigned to various ancient and modern individuals and events.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

And so what started out as a potentially interesting thread on Bible Chronology and the inaccuracies of WT "scholarship" has turned into the JWN equivalent of the Jerry Springer show ...

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Outbliette:

And so what started out as a potentially interesting thread on Bible Chronology and the inaccuracies of WT "scholarship" has turned into the JWN equivalent of the Jerry Springer show ...

Indeed. Or as I said to Lars earlier in this thread:

Please stop scaring away the curious sane people.

If anyone does have any relevant questions/corrections/comments, please go ahead!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Jeffro: If anyone does have any relevant questions/corrections/comments, please go ahead!

Impressive chart. You certainly have put a lot of work into this. Thanks for sharing!

I'll take a closer look at it when I have an appropriate amount of time.

I am curious, ... not so sure about the sane part!

Oubliette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit