More failed JW chronology

by Jeffro 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

JEFFRO: Larsinger58, I have no interest in indulging you in your delusional alternative timeline. I will make this one comment... You are treating this passage as though it's 'scripture'. By this, I mean you're interpreting exactness in Josephus' words that simply isn't really there. (It's bad enough that you do this with 'actual' [so-called] 'scripture'.) The things you claim Josephus implies (but which are actually only your own suppositions) are contradicted by other direct statements from Josephus. It is abundantly clear from Josephus' later writings that he corrects some of the minor errors in Antiquities on which you rely for your flawed interpretation. You have made no attempt to explain the inconsistenty in your delusional alternative history in regard to the 182.5 years from the fall of Israel until Cyrus' decree.

LARS:

Oh my. You failed this test big time, Jeffro. All you had to do was comment on the interpretation of this text. If you believe Josephus made and mistake and changed it later, then fine. We can go there. But the fact is, this reference extists and I'm comparing it to the Bible. Everything in Josephus isn't accurate per the Bible, and everything in the Bible is not inspired. I was just discussing this text, even if everything contradicts. But instead of just commenting on it, for the sake of those who read you, you blow me off as "delusional" as usual, which means this frustrates you and it means you know I have a valid reference.

But keep in mind, this is a DISCUSSION. Everybody can have their own interpretation. I'm just SHARING. I use this text to show how dishonest the WTS is. The WTS uses Josephus to claim that he considered the desolation of the land a literal 70 years. But here Josephus counts the 70 years from year 23, the year of the last deportation. The WTS begin their 70 years with the fall of Jerusalem which they date to 607 BCE, year 18 of Nebuchadnezzar II.

But then, we're well down the road now. This is "relative" chronology. Now the VAT4956 factors in which dates year 37 of Nebuchadnezzar II to 511 BCE potentially. In that case, year 23 would fall in 525 BCE. If we follow this reference by Josephus and introduce 70 years at this point, then the 1st of Cyrus per the VAT4956 would fall in 455 BCE. That's the date the "70 weeks" prophecy must begin, regardless. Some date 455 BCE to the 20th of Artaxerxes (JWs) and some to the 1st of Cyrus (Martin Anstey).

Now that's out there. It gives us a CHOICE. That's all I need to establish here. That there is a secular reference out there that we have to deal with and that your timeline ignores and/or contradicts it.

Now you mention that Josephus "corrects" this in later works. His latest work was "Against Apion" where in 1.18 he again mentions the 70 years. Some have focussed on his reference to the "fifty years" of desolation in 1.21, but tha was a cryptic reference in connection with the rule of Cyrus. That is, on the surface, it would seem that Josephus is directly contradicting himself in the same work by claiming a 70-year desolation and a 50-year desolation. But is he? It depends on how you interpret it. Is he being coy? I say that, because Cyrus had two rulerships. The first was over the Persian half of the Medo-Persian empire which lasted 20 years. Then when he became king over the entire Medo-Persian Empire and the entire empire just had one king, He began counting his rule from year 1 again, since this was a new kingship. Thus, if in 1.21 Josephus is making a coy reference to the first kingship of Cyrus, then the 50 years is relevant. That's because Cyrus did begin to reign 50 years into the 70-year exile/desolation. So it is not a contradiction to say the land was desolate for fifty years at which point Cyrus began his first 20-year rule over the Persian part of the empire. But when Cyrus began his second kingship, 20 years later, that ended the 70-year exile/desolation.

So what is a false concept that you're promoting is that he "corrects" himself in a later work. That is, he changes the 70 years to 50 years. Well, if this is a "correction" he got this epiphany between paragraph 19 and paragraph 21 of the same work! Because he does not dismiss the concept of the 70 years in "Against Apion." Now, if someone didn't know that 1.19 mentions the 70 years, you could fool someone into thinking he is "correcting" himself, or contradicting himself. But we can't say that because the 50 years is in connection to the rule of Cyrus and there was a 50-year period of desolation in progress when he began his rule.

So Josephus is just saying Cyrus came to the throne 50 years into the 70-year exile, then became king again 70 years into the 70-year exile. So he's not really correcting anything. Cyrus' first rule is relevant to a 50-year period. Watch when we use my corrected timeline using the VAT4956.

The VAT4956 dates year 37 of Nebuchadnezzar II to 511 BCE, dismissing 568 BCE as a revisesd date. In that case year 23 falls in 525 BCE and 70 years later would begin Cyrus' 2nd rule in 455 BCE. Twenty years earlier begins the 1st rule of Cyrus in 475 BCE. He begins his rule in the 6th year of Nabonidus, which means Nabonidus began his rule in 480 BCE. Per the Nabon 18, an eclipse occurred in the 6th month in the 2nd year of Nabonidus which was a total eclipse that set during totality. That is confirmed by an eclipse occurring in 479 BCE, which would have been in the second year of Nabonidus and at a time when he was still active on the throne. He put his son, Belshazzar in charge beginning his third year. So this eclipse confirms the 6th year of Nabonidus would fall in 475 BCE when Cyrus began his 20-year reign which would end in 455 BCE.

But you are very smart to tell yourself I'm "delusional" and don't discuss details with me, because you will lose those arguments as well as learn too much that contradicts your own beliefs. You're thinking that I'm crazy is your own defensive mechanism to escape reality, not mine.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

In defense of JWs, all of their chronology is not completely FAILED. There are grains of truth in all their dates. That is, the concepts of those dates though with some misapplications, are still used and transferred to more reliable dates. Thus even 1847 and 1914 remain relevant. 1925 and 1975 are based on other chronology concepts the witnesses have developed and are aware of, so while the dates are not kept, the concepts are. Let me briefly explain.

1. 1874. This is not the date of the second coming, based on the "1335 days" prophecy. But the WTS was correct in applying this "1335 days" prophecy to the 2nd coming! Even so, 1874 does mark the time when "Michael stands up" (Daniel 1:1) and thus is a good date to begin the parousia. Also, it is a good date to begin the generation of Noah, that is, 120 years from 1874-1994. The "1335 days" prophecy is corrected when 1290 days ends in 1947 when the Jews come out of exile and back into God's favor after the Holocaust. In that case, the 2nd coming 45 years later is dated to 1992 per this "1335 days" prophecy. So we don't throw out 100% as being FAILED. Some of this is still inspired.

2. 1914. This is not a good date to end 2520 years from the fall of Jerusalem because Jerusalem actually fell in 529 BCE. So the "7 times" prophecy is correct in that the 2nd coming does occur 2520 years after the fall of Jerusalem. Dated from 529 BCE, which is confirmed by the secular text VAT4956, the 2nd coming must occur in 1992, same as #1. Also, 1914 does not end the "gentile times" which ended on November 30, 1947. But 1914 is still a good date to begin the a generation of 80 years that would see the 2nd coming! Again, the 2nd coming occurred in 1992 so that's before that generation ended in 1994. The last generation begins with a world war and ends 80 years later.

3. 1925. This is a failed prophecy, but based on the concept of 70 jubilees. The WTS at that time calculated 1925 based on 3500 years back to the time when Israel entered the promised land. (70 x 50 = 3500). Dating is way to off with bad application. But the recognition of these 70 jubilees with the fulfillment during the 70th jubilee does work. 1947 marks the beginning of the 70th jubilee, that is, 49 years from 1947-1996. The 7th week of the 70th jubilee is when the messiah was to arrive, which would be from 1989-1996, the 7th week of the jubilee. So 1925 wasn't relative to anything, but the concept of the 70th jubilee seeing the return of Christ is.

4. 1975. Another failed date. But the concept that the millennium is a sabbath of a greater period is still valid. From this we understand the 7 creative days were 7000 years long each! So we keep that. When we apply the correct timeline, though, 1975 is 127 years too early so we still have plenty of time before 6000 years of mankind's history runs out. This can be based comparisons of the WTS' date for the Exodus with that of popular secular timeline and the Bible. JWs date the Exodus in 1513 BCE, which is archaeologically contradicted. The Assyrian-based timeline where the Assyrian eponym eclipse is dated to 763 BCE dates the Exodus to 1446 BCE. If you use 1947 or the VAT4956 or correct the Assyrian eponym eclipse to 709 BCE, then you get 1386 BCE for the date of the Exodus. 1386 BCE is 60 years later than the secular date of 1446 BCE based on the wrong eclipse application, and it is 127 years later than the WTS' incorrect date of 1513 BCE. So concepts of 1975 are 127 years too early, with 6000 years of man's existence not occurring until 127 years later, etc.

See? So we learn the basics even though the chronology is not correct by the WTS.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

JEFFRO: Your interpretation of the 70 years mentioned by Zechariah as a period of exile is also wrong. This is also shown in the chart.

LARS: The VAT4956 corrects the NB timeline so your whole chart is wrong, academically. The VAT4956 proves the current timeline with the dates you are using was a revision by the Persians. So you're not living in the real world as far as absolute chronology. We're just discussing some interesting comparisons of your "relative" chronology.

As far as the 70 years, 2 Chronicles confirms 70 years of sabbath for the land, so if you want to contradict the Bible, be my guest. I can't take anyone seriously who is not honest with themselves. Josephus and the Bible are in complete agreement about the 70 years being linked to the last deportation, that is, the servitude for those specific 70 years begins with the last deportation. But in that case, the 70 years would not end until 74 years after the fall of Jerusalem. The 2nd year of "Darius" occurs in the 70th year after the fall of Jerusalem. The beginning of the mourning over Gedaliah begins 2 years later, which ends 70 years in year 4 of Darius. But the Jews are still in exile at this time. Of course, they should have been because the 70-years for the last deportees does not end until 74 years after the fall of Jerusalem, which means Darius the Mede ruled for a full 6 years before Cyrus took over.

Now, if you contradict me, I'm just going to laugh at you since this is directly supported by the Bible. In this case, I stand with JWs. Reading 2 Chronicles 36 clearly establishes a desolation of the land for 70 years. This contradicts the secular timeline and means the extant records, which are out of the Persian Period, not Neo-Babylonian Period, and that means the Persians revised the Babylonian records. Period. Fortunately, I don't have to prove or argue that point thanks to the VAT4956, which not only confirms the revisions but that 511 BCE was the original year 37 of Nebuchadnezzar II. This would date the 1st of Cyrus to 455 BCE as the Bible does, so truly, we are done here and you are totally out of your depth and out of date with your little chart.

But I don't want to discourage you. It is better to know a lot about the revised timeline than not to be interested in any ancient history at all. So I applaud your efforts and your hard work.

But do you want to know how much esoteric historical detail has been preserved and has come down to us? The Athenians killed Darius I in his sixth year while he was stopped at Marathon. Miltiades sent in a beautiful Athenian woman, maybe several whom Darius took to bed. Persia and Greece were not at war at the time. The woman killed Darius and then cut off his head. Next thing the Persians knew, they saw their king's head being paraded at the end of a pole held by the Athenians. This triggered the battle of Marathon. The king's head was never recovered. When Xerxes found out about this outrage, he vowed to exterminate the Athenians. That's why Xerxes destroyed Athenians during his invasion 10 years later and why the Athenians completely abaonded Athens. That's because they knew Xerxes was coming to exterminate and kill out of revenge, not negotiate. Now how do you think I know all that? It's because it has survived in the esoteric history!

So based on your superficial knowledge, you know very little about what really happened and this must be a desperation for you since I can see you are ignoring even the Bible's references or anything that disagrees with you. No biggee, I do the same thing!

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

JEFFRO: You have made no attempt to explain the inconsistenty in your delusional alternative history in regard to the 182.5 years from the fall of Israel until Cyrus' decree.

LARS: Per the Bible, the NB Period is 26 years too short and the Persian Period is 82 years too long.

Per your chart, you date the fall of Jereusalem in 587 BCE, which is 135 years after the fall of Israel. Josephus claims 70 years from the last deportation, and 75 years from the fall of Jerusalem when dated to year 18. If you add 75 years to 135 years you get 210 years. So the entire period from the captivity of the 10 tribes down to the 1st of Cyrus should be 210 years, not 182.5 years. Subtract 183 from 210 and you get a difference of 27 years. So the reference to the 182.5 years doesn't match the internal history of antiquities and may have been calculated and added later to reflect the revised timeline.

But this is nothing new. In "Against Apion" even though in 1.19 Josephus claims a 70-year desolation of Jerusalem, the length of the rule of Evil-Merodach is listed as 2 years. In Antiquities he lists the length of that rule as 18 years:

Antiquities 10.11.2 "When Evil-Mcrodach was dead, after a reign of eighteen years.."

This reference to the 18-year rule of Evil-Merodach confirms revisionism and confirms 16 years were removed from his rule. Per the Bible, we can establish the length of two Babylonian kings: Nebuchadnezzar II who ruled for 45 years rather than 43, giving us a 2-year reduction. Also, Darius the Mede who ruled for 6 years before Cyrus came to the throne. That gives us a reduction of 8 years. The 19-year rule of Nabonidus can be confirmed by comparisons, giving us 10 years. The NB Period in the by is 26 years too short. So if we subtract the 10 years from these previously mentioned kings, it leaves 16 years to be added to one or more of the other Babylonian kings. Since we have a historical source in Josephus of an 18-year by Evil-Merodach, that gives us the other reduction. This also proves Josephus knew quite well what the original NB timeline was.

So which is correct? You have a choice. But as a biblicist, we compare all these things to the Bible and the Bible requires a 70-year period from the last deportation, year 23 of Nebuchadnezzar II to the return. Based on the current timeline, this would be from 582 BCE to 538 BCE = 44 In my timeline it would be from 525 BCE to 455 BCE = 70 years. 70 minus 44 = 26 So per the Bible, the secular NB timeline is some 26 years too short.

OTHER INCIDENTAL CHART NOTES:

1. Seventy years of mourning over Gedeliah in the 5th month doesn't end until year 4 of Darius the Mede (Zech 7). But 70 years from the fall of Jerusalem ends in year 2 of Darius the Mede (Zech 1). This means the mourning for Gedeliah did not begin until 2 years after the fall of Jerusalem. The Jews would have began the mourning over him the first year after hearing about his death and thus this proves that the 7th month in which Gedeliah died was not just 2 months after the fall of Jerusalem, but a year and 2 months after. So anyone depicting Gedeliah dying the same year Jerusalem falls is misrepresenting the Bible's chronology. I don't think this detail will affect your timeline that much, but wanted you to look into it.

2. Note that Jehoiachin got deported on the very last day of the 8th year of Nebuchadnezzar II. That means Gedaliah began his governorship the next day, meaning the 1st day of year 9 of Nebuchadnezzar, representing an 8-year gap. 9 minus 1 = 8. In that case, the 11th year of Zedekiah should match the 19th year of Nebuchadnezzar II, which it does! The Bible records the fall of Jerusalem in year 11 of Zedekiah and year 19 of Nebuchadnezzar II.

3. Also realize that it is Ezekiel that was deported in year 7 of Nebuchadnezzar II, and Jehoiachin at the end of the next year in year 8 of Nebuchadnezzar II. So the years of exile of Ezekiel are not the same as the years of exile of Jehoiachin. The 25th year of exile of Ezekiel would only be the 24th of Jehoiachin.

Please note, therefore, that the Bible contradicts the Babylonian Chronicle by 1 year! Per the Bible, Daniel would have been deported in year 3 of Jehoiakim and thus the accession year of Nebuchadnezzar II. Year 4 of Jehoiakim falls in year 1 of Nebuchadnezzar II. This is a 3-year difference. Jehoiakim's 11th year would thus be the 8th year of Nebuchadnezzar II. Thus the Bible uses the official Babylonian kingship years for the Babylonian kings. As noted above, the 1st year of Zedekiah would be the 9th year of Nebuchadnezzar II, both beginning their 1st and 9th years, respectively, at the beginning of Spring.

4. Note that there was a 6-year co-rulership between Rehoboam and Solomon. Shishak attacked Judah and Israel late in the reign and co-rulership of Solomon/Rehoboam. Jeroboam was still in exile at the time. Jeroboam was the friend of Shishak. If this took place after Jeroboam began his reign in the north, then Shishak would be attacking his own friend! But if year 5 of Rehoboam is only year 39 of Solomon, then Shishak was actually helping his friend, Jeroboam. This was by destroying the fortified cities in the northern kingdom so that Jeroboam would find it difficult to wage war in the north and reclaim the 10 tribes! So Shishak was not devastating the kingdom of his friend, Rehoboam, but disestablishing the stronghold of Jeroboam, who indeed, resisted at first the kingship of Jeroboam.

5. As far as Ahaziah of Judah "becoming king" in both the 11th and 12th years of Jehoram of Israel, note this does not represent a "Nisan-based" vs. "Tishri-based" rulership assignment, though that was a reasonable way to try to harmonize this reference. In actuality, when the Bible mentions a person "became king," it can either be a reference to their co-rulership or their sole rulership. That's why you have the mention of the same person becoming king twice, years apart. Case in point Jehoram of Israel. He becomes king once in the 18th of Jehoshaphat (2 Kings 3:1) and again in the 5th year of Jehoram of Judah!! (2 Kings 8:16). Jehoram of Judah, of course, did not become king until the 2nd year of Jehoram of Israel. That simply means that king Ahab also died in the 5th year of Jehoram of Judah, the time when Jehoram "became king" a second time, in his own 6th year, after a 6-year co-rulership (out of 12) with his father Ahab.

Once you recognize a double-dated kingship, you can then date the death of the previous king the year of the second kingship. Thus in the case of Ahaziah of Judah, he "became king" and co-ruler in the 11th year of Jehoram of Israel. Then his father died in year 12 of Jehoram of Israel when he became king again, this time as sole ruler, in the same year. This though all occurred within months of each other and within a 12 calendar months, thus he is accorded only a 1-year rule.

But, you'll appreciate this! You love secular references! The Moabite stone mentions the rebellion of Moab in the middle of the reign of the king of Israel. The Bible says Moab rebelled at the end of the reign of Ahab. Some believe this is a conflict. But in reality, the king of Israel in whose the middle of the reign this is in reference to is not Ahab, but Jehoram! This confirms that the Moabite Stone was written after the 12-year rule of Jehoram. Of course, six years is half of 12 years, so it was, indeed, in the middle or half-way through his reign that Moab rebelled. But clearly Jehoram was already "king of Israel" at the time. So there is no conflict between the Bible and the Moabite Stone record when you introduce a 6-year co-rulership between Ahab and his son, Jehoram of Israel. Isn't that amazing?!!!!

Even so, bottom line, the "Nisan-based" vs "Tishri-based" references in your chart are incorrect, or at least critically challenged, so you might want to consider the above.

But we both agree that the WTS scholars were clueless as far as figuring out the complicated co-ruleships!!! Even E. Thiele missed a couple, though! He missed the 6-year co-rulership between Ahab and Jehoroam as well as the 6-year co-rulership between Solomon and Rehoboam. No biggee.

Coming FULL CIRCLE now, though, Josephus understood this "became king" reference was a device by the OT to confound the chronology of the divided kingdom period, likely to prevent easy or tempting revisions. If something is confusing, it's not going to contradict anything. In the case of Josephus, he uses this confusing term, which is used in the OT to announce both the co-rulership year and the sole-rulership year, to cryptically tell us that the 50th year of exile/desolation began when Cyrus became king. (Against Apion 1.21) Previously he notes a 70-year desolation period. But the two references are not in conflict when you apply the 50-year desolation period to when Cyrus first became king over half of the Medo-Persian Empire, and the 70-year desolation ending when he became king over all of Medo-Persia after a 20-year rule. Thus both 50 years of desolation and 70 years of desolation end when Cyrus becomes king, only 20 years apart!

Even so, it is difficult to try to harmonize all those co-rulerships, etc. Even so, it doesn't critically affect Bible chronology or the Biblical timeline because of prophetic patterns, such as the 70 jubilees. Thus we know that 1947 begins the 70th jubilee. By this we can date the Exodus to 1386 BCE specifically, which is 19 jubilees prior to the return from Babylon. 19 jubilees is 931 years. 1386 - 931 = 455 BCE. Thus we know the 1st of Cyrus, which was a jubilee year, occurred in 455 BCE per the Bible per the jubilee cycle. The Exodus is the 1st jubilee, and 455 BCE the 19th, and 1947 the 69th. Note that 1947 is the 50th jubilee since the return in 455 BCE. 69-19=50th. Thus 1947, fulfills the 70th jubilee from the beginning of the 70 jubilees and the 50th from 455 BCE.

5 x 490 = 2450; 2450 - 1996 = 454 + 1 = 455 BCE.

Each 490 years of "seventy weeks" of 7 years is also 10 weeks of 49 years, or 10 jubilees per 490 years. Thus five 70-week periods represents 50 jubilees! 1947-1996 would be the 50th! Thus 1947-1996 fulfills both the 50th jubilee as well as the 70th jubilee!

• mP
    mP

Lars:

But do you want to know how much esoteric historical detail has been preserved and has come down to us? The Athenians killed Darius I in his sixth year while he was stopped at Marathon. Miltiades sent in a beautiful Athenian woman, maybe several whom Darius took to bed. Persia and Greece were not at war at the time. The woman killed Darius and then cut off his head. Next thing the Persians knew, they saw their king's head being paraded at the end of a pole held by the Athenians. This triggered the battle of Marathon. The king's head was never recovered. When Xerxes found out about this outrage, he vowed to exterminate the Athenians. That's why Xerxes destroyed Athenians during his invasion 10 years later and why the Athenians completely abaonded Athens. That's because they knew Xerxes was coming to exterminate and kill out of revenge, not negotiate. Now how do you think I know all that? It's because it has survived in the esoteric history!

mP:

How does a woman cut a mans head off especially given all his attendants being ever so close by ?

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

mP:

How does a woman cut a mans head off especially given all his attendants being ever so close by ?

LARS:

Are we missing something here? Unless the king was into orgies or having sex in front of a lot of people, I would presume the woman was alone with him at some point in the inner chamber of the tent and then she escaped with the head from some un-guarded exit. Anyway, that is what the claim is. It explains why Xerxes was interested not in conquering Greece but on just destroying and exterminating the Athenians.

Apparently, though, this major blow by the Athenians was attributed to the goddess Athena for whom they erected a temple where the beheading of the king is depicted in the artwork. When Xerxes got to Athens, he destroyed all the temples and all the beautiful sculptures of Athens, something the Greeks were still angry about when they finally conquered Persia nearly 100 years later, that is, when they got to Persepolis, a monument to Persian art and architecture, they angrily burned it down.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Larsinger58:

Oh my. You failed this test big time, Jeffro

I don't care about your 'test', and am quite annoyed by your subsequent irrelevant drowning of the thread with your delusional drivel.

Please stop scaring away the curious sane people.

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Jeffro

I agree - when I see a lars post I usually skip the thread

there should be some LIMIT to the number of words

Or a feature like on FB that displays a set number of words and

then an option : .....more if you want to see the rest of the post

I am sick of the thousands of words, and mini novels of lars and the

extremely long Watchtower magazine "quotes" from blondie

that take up my entire screen, and I have a 27" iMac

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Jeffro

I agree - when I see a lars post I usually skip the thread

there should be some LIMIT to the number of words

Or a feature like on FB that displays a set number of words and

then an option : .....more if you want to see the rest of the post

I am sick of the thousands of words, and mini novels of lars and the

extremely long Watchtower magazine "quotes" from blondie

that take up my entire screen, and I have a 27" iMac

LARS:

Look folks! If you post false propaganda, you invite and have to accept criticism! If you write a book, it's going to get reviewed. Jeffro is clearly out of his league here, though his chart is brilliantly prepared. He can't deal with it, so he's running like the rest of them who can't compete with my knowledge. They want to push their own agenda here, playing on the ignorance of others what is actually out there. That works for the majority, but not someone like me who has 10+ years at several universities on these topics. Jeffro claims I'm crazy but he's far more in DENIAL than anybody. I think he's passionate about his own views and conclusions but can't handle someone else having their own opinion that doesn't agree with him.

Don't forget, the WTS warns you against talking to "apostates" and tries to scare you away from them. Jeffro doesn't want people to listen to me. It's the same thing. Rather than dealing with the issues and providing rebuttal, both the WTS and Jeffro like to label those they can't deal with as unworthy of discussion. I may be crazy, but Jeffro is not honest. Glad I have the truth and my chronological assets covered!

The chart is well done and may fool a lot of people, but I'm not one of them.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Seriously getting sick of your crap. I do not 'fear' valid criticism. In fact, I've often invited review of my work both privately and generally, and I have high regard for many posters, not all of whom always agree with me. What I am sick of are the delusional rants of a paranoid schizophrenic who imagines he's the messiah.

Simon. Please do something about this guy. :/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit