They just won't stop

by Anony Mous 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

If there is anything really important that you need to tell me, put it in writing

The worst four words the Elders want to hear!

That may put an end to the calls and harrassment.

• Mum
    Mum

You're handling things very well. I love what Billy the Ex-Bethelite said, too.

Keep us posted.

• whathappened
    whathappened

My thought was they are trying to df you so that your wife is free to remarry...could this be the case??? I have personally seen this done so that the married partner that stays in the org can get together with a new love interest.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Yes this is a completely normal religion. It is actually just a restoration of 1st century Christianity.

Maybe one of the elders wants to marry your ex-wife.

• moshe
    moshe
    that the best thing to do is target them personally.

In the old days, they had ways of getting people to mind their own business-

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Slave, in Ray Franz's book ISOCF he speaks of a sister who had not been to meetings in almost a decade. No elder ever checked up on her health or why she stopped attending meetings. She was working as a nurse or aid on the medical field when a rumor spread by some "loving Jehovah's Witnesses (John 13:33-35) he job helping the elderly was something more. Seven years of no contact, no checking up on this once faithful sister and her first contact with the JWs was the BOE wanting to set up a judical committee. Three Kingdom Halls were invovled in the accusations, rumors spread and the whole things was a lie! The elder body will not allow things to fade, they want you to write a letter saying "your outta here!"

"Isn't there a point in the elder book where a person who no longer Is seen as a JW by the general community and who has long since associated with the Congo it is not necessary to go after them with a JC (witchhunt) if wrong doing by that person has been heard? So the question why now after all that time elapsed?"

Slavenomore"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit