Is it GOOD that God KILLS BABIES??? Help needed in debate

by Bloody Hotdogs! 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• booker-t
    booker-t

Bloody Hotdog I am sooooooooooooo soooooooooooooooo glad you raise this question. I have been asking both Born Again Christians and JWs this very question without getting a good solid response. Born Again Christians will argue you down and say a person that does not accept Jesus will burn in hell for all eternity. Then I would ask them what about Jewish babies or babies of Atheist will they burn in hell since they did not accept Jesus? Here I would either get a question for an answer or they will totally get off the topic. I just do not understand any born again christian parent or JWs parent that have children and know the love a parent have for their children and believe in such a cruel and blasphemous doctrine. I just don't get it. If Jehovah and Jesus are so bent on killing babies then maybe they are not the God we have been made to believe. That is why I just cannot accept the hellfire doctrine. Thank you so much for bringing up this topic I thought I was the only one that felt like this. I get alot of flack from born agains when I challenge them on this subject. And like some of the previous posters mentioned do not criticize the WT but criticize the logic from the bible. Because believe it or not your mother can take you criticizing the bible but don't criticize the WT society. Your mother sounds exactly like my JW mom who has been a JW for almost 50 years. Good luck.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Any time a JW makes an argument that you suspect isn't supported by the WT, make them show you an article in a WT publication that supports it.

That way, they get the problem of proving their own bs.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

In a way, the babies of wicked parents killed are considered sacrifices for the righteous. Without the ransome sacrifice, that is, where the sins of the father are transferred to the children, then no righteous could be saved. By this rule, a righteous father could save his righteous children. That is, just as the sins of the fathers are transferred to the sons, so the righteousness of the father can be transferred.

Righteous parents are able to save their minor children via their righteousness; but wicked parents cannot save their children just because of the sentimentality of these children being "innocent" and not of the majority.

That's what I call "collateral damage" that is part of the formula. Just as the snake paid for being chosen by Satan though an innocent bystander, we kill a pony that kills a child. that's part of the sacrifice. That's part of the price paid to save the righteous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit