Poorly photoshopped image in the April WT-public edition?

by Theocratic Sedition 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Splash
    Splash

This photo is not in the jw.org website April public WT.

P.9 only has a 1/3 version of this photo:

http://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=PDF&issue=20130401&output=html&pub=wp&langwritten=E&option=TRGCHlZRQVNYVrXF&txtCMSLang=E

Splash

• designs
    designs

They are all vampires, nobody has a shadow

• Splash
    Splash

And what's up with the goth guys left foot, it seems to have shifted to the left somehow - those trousers (pants) look odd!

And what's happening underneath the main lady's bag - there's an odd darkness on the lamp post base?

And why is the brother only wearing a cardigan when everyone else is dressed for a winters day with boots, gloves, hats and scarves?

Yes, I think we can safely say it's staged/touched up, but does that detract from the message?

Splash

• tiki
    tiki

there's the family with a couple little kids, mommie and daddie with the stroller. but behind, sitting on the wall is a little blonde haired girl. she appears unrelated to the family walking by.....no one in their right mind leaves a little blonde 7 or 8 year old sitting alone on a wall in a city park or whatever.....the whole thing is made up and not very realistic at that. the strolller guy would most likely be on the smooth pavement, not the cobblestones, and in real world, you arent going to see the little girl all by her self like that. the chain is over-kill, but you see a lot of weird things out there.....but the witness woman's outfit is just pathetic. why do they think that wearing long ugly skirts differentiates them?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I like the 80's style belt hanging sideways like a gun belt. I did that too, back in 1985. In fact, I looked kinda like this when I walked into a KH in 1988. Pretty cool huh? Yea, if it was still 1988.

Good lord, how disconnected from the outside world are these people. What they percieve as factual, and indicative of what the public does, and looks like, looks like a feeble attempt from North Korea, portraying western customs.

• designs
    designs

wh- They got an actor from West Side Story to play the tough guy 'when you're a Jet you're a Jet all the way....'

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I like how the first little girl in pink is actually inside the bicycle wheel

According to the link posted, the picture is attached to an article about a heavy-metal musician who became a JW. So it's representative of what they think heavy-metal musicians look like. I agree, he's kinda hot. Looks like a typical JW nowadays, tho.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I thought she was in the wheel as well until I blew the pic up. She isn't, but this whole staged, photshopped pic is amatuer at best

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

00DAD would say, " Let's review, it's cult!"

Data-Dog says, " Let's review, it's an advertisement! "

• stillin
    stillin

Is that a vast reservoir of knowledge above the brother's head?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit