Poorly photoshopped image in the April WT-public edition?

by Theocratic Sedition 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

This image is on page 9 of the 2013 April public edition WT. Is it me or has that long hair been digitally lengthened? The longer portion of his hair doesn't even blend with the hair closest to his roots. Notice how its shiny and a little distorted. Its definately not natural like the two JWs. Whomever edited this image also added a black thumbnail on the hand holding the briefcase and its connected to his black pants. On his other hand, is that hair or a digitally added tattoo? Its all more noticeable with a physical copy of the magazine. Maybe I'm nitpicking.

• brinjen
    brinjen

That whole image looks photoshopped to me. All the people (with the exception of those in the far background) appear added to the background scene, none of the lighting is particularly consistent either.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

The whole religion is a photoshopped fraud

• Lore
    Lore

It's not neccesarily photoshop'd. But it is fake.

They didn't take a camera out in public and get a shot like that of real witnesses talking to a real business-bikerman.

Everyone in the photo is a bethel worker, which means his hair is fake. Probably a wig or those clipon extender things. Also his beard is makeup.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I doubt they would have thought to photoshop the reflectors on the bikes

• brinjen
    brinjen

I was looking at the lighting angle. The reflections in the jacket on the man in the middle do not reflect the overall colour and tone of the image. Shiny objects usually 'take on' the surroundings. Ditto for the briefcase and for the rest of the people in the image. It looks to me like a cut and paste job.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Heh, they forgot to take the briefcase/bookbag from the gothy guy's hand. I bet he started with a suit and tie. And they still don't realize how dated and silly they look in their ill fitting meeting clothing. I see these families of JWs come in after meetings on Sundays and the boys all wear these too big, sloppy sports jackets or suits with matching pants. The mothers and sisters look like they've been thrift shopping and didn't even try to make things match. They think, "Oh look, a cheap suit for the husband or boys. And look, floral, modest skirts and scratched up modest, ugly white pumps. We can save money for the assembly!"

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Also, look at the size of that chain he's wearing. Where did they get that, from Home Depot?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't see any realistic shadows in this image.

W

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

What were you smoking or ingesting when you made this post? Nothing you say is relevant to this picture. It seems that you are trying to make an issue out of nothing. Get a life!

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit