Poorly photoshopped image in the April WT-public edition?

by Theocratic Sedition 37 Replies latest jw friends

• QC
    QC

TheoSed,

You ok? Is it past your bedtime? Ö ¿ Ö

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Are all the reflectors on the bikes regardless of the position glinting in the sunlight? Surely that much sun would produce shadows, somewhere and what is that blue square in the top right of the picture?

• brinjen
    brinjen

Check out the bikes behind the pram... which one is in front?

• fiddler
    fiddler

The picture seems to go along with a JW story about some guy in a Heavy Metal band from the 80's (Iron Cross) named Esa Leinonin becoming a Jdub. http://byronfliwalker.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/my-behavior-was-brutal/

I don't think Esa is the 'long haired guy'. I think he's the grey haired one so it seems to be a staged reinactment of maybe when he was approached. So, I agree that it is photoshopped most likely.

One more thing..........I think the goth guy is gorgeous and the older guy...........well, not so much.

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

No that is Raoul, he's a real cool dude and friend of mine- he's longhaired due to a medical condition and they "USE" him for many photo ops,

Lucky guy - great hair, but I know what you mean form the picture you posted

I think he may have switched his conidtioner, I will see if he notices when I bring it up at our next sing along/karaoke night

Oh, he does a GREAT Russell Brand ipersonation, the London branch loves it when he visits.

I heard he has 13 bible studies going all at once and speaks in 6 languages,

his profile is on jwmatch, too

the Dude rocks!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

JWs always make the lamest 'worldly people' in watchtowers...

then some spiritual guy dabbles in paint shop pro to make the image worse.

Oz

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Photos in JW publications are staged. There would be lighting rigs and reflective screens erected near the cameras to control lighting conditions of the subject, and the colours would also be adjusted in post-processing.

The JW 'actor' is most likely wearing a wig.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

dreamgolfer:

he's longhaired due to a medical condition

LOL

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I think the guy with the case and chain is a Watchtower insider taking monitary content from Assembly contributions to the Watchtower off shore bank account or hedge fund in order to invest in the futures market.

Let's play guess what is in the box?

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Vintage WT and AW mags to sell on eBay? my guess

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit