Having children is bad

by dissonance_resolved 41 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What is the source of this information? I skipped the meeting.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I've never forgotten one of Ray Franz's quotes in CoC regarding the extent in which the Society involves themselves (imposes themselves) in people's lives involving LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS ASSETS -- children (the decision to have or not to have), education, career, use of one's time, choice of marriage mate (or remaining single).... They impose their values and strictures on people for the good of the organization and railroad their members and drive them into the ground while constantly taking, taking, taking from them.

When Rutherford penned his evil tome, "Children", it was later described in a WT as a book which the children in the audience held dear to them, clasping the book to their bosom as something precious and valuble...
    The most evil thing about this book was Rutherford's ranting against having any children! The hubris about delivering his special talk toward the children of the audience, and making his book a gift to the CHILDREN in the audience is especially despicable when once again, the aim was for people not to have any children or for these children to grow up and have children.

A people or group or organization who spurns children is a cold, dead, lifeless, heartless beast of a thing. There is no love there or love of life or appreciation of LIFE and future. The GB is like a group of already cold, dead men reaching with skeletal hands to take life from you and make you as dusty and cold and empty as they...

- Muddy

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

DATA- DOG: it was during the study of the weekly Jeremiah book.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Data-Dog: The Jeremiah book, chapter 8, paragraphs 1-7 (starts on page 92).

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Holy sh*t....!!!! Here's a quote from paragraph 4: " Can you imagine the feelings of those who were reduced to cannibalism or those who saw loved ones become mere carrion?" (regarding destruction of Jerusalem)

• Quandry
    Quandry

I was at the distict convention in 1987 when the "responsible childbearing" talk was given, and I was a month away from giving birth to my daughter. I remember feeling that people were really looking at me and feeling guilt for being pregnant..as if I was disobedient.

My daughter is 25, a beautiful gift and she, my husband, and I are all out of the organization.

B@$t@*d$!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So..if you have children you may resort to cannibalism?! Was that the point? Why was that even mentioned? WTH?!

• *lost*
    *lost*

Oh Dilemma - I don't want to look in the book !!! afraid of getting myself all twisted up in knots. I have been detoxing.

Any people out there that have knowledge of ''social engineering'' ? They may be able to give some academic input.

WT - not a Christian religion, but A CULT.

Child sacrifice - was the norm way back in the day. Paganism, Satanism etc.

Africa, Voodoo - child sacrifice. Anyone see the documentary on the African Albino kids ? Shocking.

WT - is advocating child sacrifice here to it's follwers. WT doesn't want it's slaves to have children, they want them slaves grinding away labouring.

WT - sacrifices children to paedo abuse. Turns back on them, hides it, covers it up, as a result allows it.

Society's attitude to children, love of and value of, has changed dramatically over the past 200 yrs.

Hopefully in this modern world this will backfire on WT big time, people have the potential to turn into killers to protect their children.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Hey, Data-Dog, here's a link for downloading the pdf file of the Jeremiah book (scroll down). You can see the nastiness with your own eyes.... (may need bleach after)!

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books?start=24

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

And this is way I always had nightmares as a kid, and was always so scared of the "Big A" and Great Tribulation.

This kind of crap pisses me off, this is why all the JW kids are psycho's...yes I know I'm making a general statement here, but I know so many who have kids with behavioral problems. My husband's nephew is one of them!!!!!!!!! This kid is going to turn into a serial killer, he's so terrible!!!!!

Please keep your kids from this. They don't need to go through the same trama as me and others. Please save them from the borg.

Gojira

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit