We are pulling for you, sweetheart!

Make sure you don't have spinach in your teeth

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Best of luck! Knock them dead!

G

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I am so happy for you. Even if you decline the job or they do not offer it, you will practice interviewing. My tendency is to think negatively. Why would they not hire you? I imagine you are a good catch for them.

• Mum
    Mum

You interview them, too. It would be terrible to get into another situation like the one you're in now.

Best wishes; good luck!

• Scott77
    Scott77

good luck.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Good luck!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

The interview went great. I was very excited as I'm very passionate about advertising and it's trends especially in print. Here in Africa print still has a very long life and digital compliments it. I know first world a lot of print is being replaced by digital, but I market is very behind.

So yes went well, I did ask them questions too, about the company and their working experience. They will short list the candidates for a second interview where we'll have to do a presentation.

When I left the one manager shook my hand and said "We'll be seeing you again" That was good.

Come what may - yes it gives me interviewing experience, which is good too. I try take positive from everything.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Cool. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Wishing you the very best for this, and for the future.

• humbled
    humbled

LouBelle, You made my morning cup of tea sweeter!

Glad you are out there DOING! It will happen. My middle daughter also had to decide whether to throw in the towel in a situation like yours or else come out fighting. She is doing fine. Living on her own and, still a bit of struggle for steady employment, making it.

You'll get your foot in the door somewhere--She "interned" at a magazine for the networking and the experience and it looked good on her resume--and eventually work came through.

Jobs are hard to come by for this younger generation, me thinks. I know life is always a struggle, is hard. But you have friends. Know your worth, LouBelle, no matter what. We feel it. Just own it, yourself. And keep us posted.

Love you, Maeve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit