We Are Telling You. You Cannot Go To University! Why? Because You Are A Drone!

by LoisLane looking for Superman 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gorgia
    gorgia

Lois,

Hello, I'm 35 years old and just started university this year, as I've mentioned in other posts. I am so so so so happy I cannot explain it - even when I got my first essay grade back and it was a Credit (not the High Distinction I was convinced I'd get!!)

I'm so happy because all I wanted to do since I was little was go to university. Because, as with you, it wasn't even an option for me when I was at 'university age'. My confidence in my ability to even be 'smart' enough for university took a battering, and I didn't begin the whole application process until I was 34.

Anway, I am sorry you are struggling at the moment - but I just want to tell you that anyone can start at any age, and yes, in their local library or online, or at a college or university. I realize there are other factors in life that may limit how much study you can do and when - but I would love for you know that it is possible. Before I started university, for years I would make files for myself of my own 'study' - studying different writers I loved reading, poetry, English literature, World War Two history.

And as far as your 63 years goes - well, I hope I am learning at 63 and beyond. You certainly sound like a very clever lady to me.

gorgia

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I have nothing to add but my education and the struggle I faced move me to support any education thread?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit