Twin Explosions at Boston Marathon

by BizzyBee 102 Replies latest social current

• Satanus
    Satanus

What everyone carrying cameras and all the survillance camers in public places, i would expect that authorities would be able to put together a pretty good picture of what and who.

S

• designs
    designs

Piers Morgan just interviewed 'Bill' he's 78, he is the one you see in that first explosion falling down. Some Race attendant helped him to his feet and he crossed the Finish Line. This was his 45th Marathon.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

What the hell is wrong with people??? How in the f*@k does someone justify this to themselves?

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

It was that important that he cross the finish line?

• designs
    designs

TS- yes I think it was, he was just a few feet away. After that the runners were all told to leave the area quickly. One woman who finished just ahead of Bill looked around when the first bomb went off, her husband was running and a few seconds behind her, then the second bomb went off and everyone ran to safety. It was a very frieghtening moment and everyone was trying to get their senses adjusted to something they never expected.

On a really sad note, at the Finish Line was a group from Newton being honored, I can't imagine what must have been going through their minds when these bombs went off and they saw all of the wounded and dead.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

The 1st thing I thought of when I saw the bomb go off was "claymore". Especially after the media said that the Docs were removing ball bearings.

Sick f***ers.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Talk 22,

I'm sorry but your last two posts do not make sense. What is your point? What are those pictures???

• free2beme
    free2beme

Yeah, just shows there are extremist still in this country too. At least they did not use an AR15.

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

This is so awful, always seems more shocking when this happens in a western country. Sadly this is a daily reality for so many in parts of the world like syria. But just because its happening everywhere doesnt make this less tragic.

Cuts me to the core when i hear of children being killed, this is just too much. WHY!!!!??????

My love and thoughts to everyone in Boston right now.... hold those you love tightly...

Sky xx

• SkyGreen
    SkyGreen

lovelylil! keep us posted xxx and stay safe xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit