Twin Explosions at Boston Marathon

by BizzyBee 102 Replies latest social current

• Talk22
    Talk22

President Obama will address the nation @6:10 pm.

Like he did with Benghazi right? He'll find out who it was and get a film director and send him to jail.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Crap. One of the dead's an eight year old child.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Only morons are making this political right now.

For those who say "What's the world coming to?"

The world ain't comin' to nothin'. Same as it ever was.

• dazed but not confused
  • lovelylil
    lovelylil

This really sucks!!

Several of my coworkers ran today and they set up a tent at finish line. Most are nurses, no word yet if any of them were injured.

There had been worries about something like this happening during the Marathon for years in boston. First responders did an excellent job and I am sure shutting down cell service immediatley probably saved more lives. Boston was ready they do drills all the time since 911 as I am sure other cities are doing as well. It does help to be prepared.

There was another bomb found under a bridge I heard that was not detonated. Anyone in the boston area hear this?

• designs
    designs

lovelylil- I hope you hear from your friends soon and that they are all well.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Which bridge?

• designs
    designs

Has there been any news on the older gentleman runner who was one of the first hit by the explosion, you see him go down in the first video scene.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I'm pushing the

for people 2 ignorant 2 Talk 2.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Something tells me this is a person(s) with their own agenda, if terrorist did it some buildings would've been blown to bits.

Folks wth their own agenda are scarier than the terrorists, we know to look out for them, but this guy could be your next door neighbor or the friendly mailman, busdriver, etc. you see everyday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit