How Would You Respond?

by silentlambs 41 Replies latest jw friends

• MavMan
    MavMan

From reading the message, I don't think that he lacks education. He writes as if he was a foreigner and English is his second language. I know many spanish people that speak English similarly.

Dogpatch said "when they". "They" is a very general word. This is just one poster. It does not represent the whole body of JWs.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

He seems hug up on the Sodom and homosexual thing - perhaps he has some unresolved tendencies.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• voltaire
    voltaire

Yes, Israel was God's chosen nation as long as they REPENTED. HELLO!!! Trying to fight lawsuits, spinning the legitimate complaints of people who have been sexually molested is not repentance. So show some guts WT, repent, I'll respect you a lot more.

• SYN
    SYN

All this guy really needs is a good rogering! That should set him straight. (Pun absolutely intended!) (To use a British phrase)

I'm sure glad we don't vote anymore like we did before we got the truth. Now we get to complain about everything ALL the politicians do!
    [SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate, Africa

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

I wouldn't give him the benefit of a reply!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

How about we get some of our women to wax his ass and balls?

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I guess this dweeb thinks that anyone who has been sexually molested and assaulted asked for it. Yes in my opinion I think this chap has definite issues that need to be resolved.
    Don't people get it, those sickos in the organization will have to pay the piper for their vile assault on innocent people. They are not above the law. And neither are those who have covered it up.I know a friend of mine was sexually assaulted by her father from and early age up until she was 18, she is a basket case, her father destroyed her and he never was disfellowshipped for this. When I finally convinced her to tell the elders of her ordeal, they couldn't be bothered to help her as she is in her 40's and they think she was wacko. Well sadly in her case that is true, if you are attacked everyday by a big pig oaf then naturally you are not going to be all there. Many suffer mental illness and MPD. and in my friends case the later is so. What burns me up is the way the elders just brushed it aside as if nothing was going to be done to this pig and he still professes to be in the truth and goes to the KH and sits there like he is innocent angel. This animal destroyed my friend mentally emotionally and she thinks she needs to visit with him as if she needs his approval or something. It is a sad sad situation. Justice must be rendered. The Witnesses will hear the truth even if they don't like it. I hope the axe comes down real heavy on all those involved in any kind of coverup. Bless you Bill Bowen. Don't despair the truth will set us free...

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

>Dogpatch said "when they". "They" is a very general word. This is just one poster. It does not represent the whole body of JWs.<

speaking of the general use of the word 'they'(and may I add 'you')

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=14741&site=3
    >Jehovah keeps sifting and cleanning out the organization. This board is proof of that sifting work. Congratulations on being cleansed out of Jehovah's organization because of your inmoral and prideful lives.<

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=14739&site=3
    >I imagine at least a few of you apostates thought about Harmageddon. The end is near. Oh you may laugh now, but not for long...not for long. Repent...<

Eat s**t and ....

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Excellent point dungbeetle.

I think we all know by now there is a double standard.

Ernesto aka MADMAN aka YOYOBOZO here takes pride in finding faults or casting stones at others, yet when he or his sinful, corrupt Borganization does the EXACT same thing, true to his Masters, he overlooks it or inserts the holier-than-thou act. One rule applies to his WTBTS, and an entirely different set of rules applies to anyone else.

Same goes for Robert King aka YouDONTKNOWJack Shit and his buddy Friday.

Time and again these examples are brought out in posts.

Thanks for exposing them ONE more time for the masses here who read or even lurk.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• MavMan
    MavMan

dungboy: Doesn't truth hurt? I am not judging, you are judging yourself by your actions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit