How Would You Respond?

by silentlambs 41 Replies latest jw friends

• thewiz
    thewiz

Still mad with me, 'cos I won't kiss your ass AlanF?

('cos is a word highly used in Teen beat mag. so it must be part of the main stream vernacular)

AlanF, my "week-man-week" was deliberate, it was simple word play, to catch all ewe asswholes who place more importance on a person's spellling and grammer rather than the import of there message. Which your highly personified intellect apparently missed (oops that's a fragmented sentence -I must be too stupit to unnerstan' the more harder stuff, and their's spellin' misteaks to.) -Read Swift asshole, and then call me in the mourning. By the way, you can keep your 10 bucks.

AlanF Why don't you criticize Heaven's remark

This is so typical.
    This kind of person is a dream for the W.T.S because not only is he not very bright but he is also very outspoken.
    God help him.

and yours

Another simple observation about your intellectual lack is that you don't understand that you've failed to indicate who the "you" is in your post here.
    You attack me for using "you" -attack Heaven for using "he/him."

oh, buy-the-weigh, AlanF phuck-ewe

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

silentlambs --- I thjink I'd just sent him Proverbs 18:13 and let it go at that. He's not worth much effort.

As to thewiz --- There's not enough intellect there to bother with. My father, raised in the Organization in the 1920's and 30's and a congregation servant or elder for most of the time since, told me once, "Tom, profanity is the result when a weak mind expresses itself forcefully." I must agree on that point.

Plus, look at his name. Apparently he is so untalented that to him, urinating is an accomplishment worth bragging about.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Hi Earnest,

: I am surprised at your response to thewiz who expressed his view that contributors to this forum use criticism of spelling and grammar to discredit supporters of the WTS.

Why? I call 'em as I see 'em. In this case we have someone who has demonstrated gross, arrogant ignorance for some time posting his usual stupid remarks. Nothing irritates me more than someone who is demonstrably stupid again demonstrating arrogance.

: You may not agree with his viewpoint and you provided a number of reasons you believed it to be wrong, which is fair enough.

That's the point. I demonstrated why this guy is an idiot.

: But you then go on to use expressions like "you obviously lack the mental capacity to understand such a simple thing", "Another simple observation about your intellectual lack", "Are you so filled with a dull sense of self-importance".

There is nothing wrong with pointing out obviously stupid statements and then commenting about the sort of mind that would make them, especially when the person does this regularly. A person less than completely dull of mind would think about such criticisms directed at him before dismissing them, especially when a good many posters say essentially the same thing.

: And you then ridicule any response he might make with "If you respond to my post, you'll likely again show a lack of mental ability...".

Which was amply demonstrated by WhizKid's actual response.

: All these phrases are simply ridicule and a form of intellectual intimidation and I think them unworthy of you.

Perhaps, but I have zero tolerance for the sort of arrogant ignorance so well demonstrated by someone who is so stupid as not to realize that a stupid person calling himself "thewiz" is unbearably stupid. Do you have any idea how ridiculous it is for someone -- anyone -- to call himself "thewiz" except in a self-deprecating jest? Obviously this guy thinks he's an Einstein. It's not a problem if an Einstein calls himself by such a term, but anyone else does, it's a measure of the person's arrogance. And for someone of less mental ability than an Einstein to think of himself as an Einstein is, well, unbearably stupid.

: I took his expression "week-man-week" as ironic but you may be right that his spelling is also under par.

Perhaps he was attempting to be ironic, but given the content of the post, and the ridiculous notion that a generalized post to a nebulous "you people" has any meaning at all, coupled with spelling "grammar" as "grammer", coupled with the fool's posting history, what else would I conclude but that he's staying in character?

: At the same time I should add that all your correspondence with me has shown the courtesy I would expect from a fellow truth-seeker.

Why wouldn't I? You demonstrate reasonableness, although we sometimes disagree. You demonstrate an ability to argue properly, you don't just blow off well-thought-out arguments, and you respond reasonably to reasoned comments.

WhizKid, on the other hand, nearly always demonstrates the opposite. His ridiculous response is proof. You're not going to like my response to him, but that's the breaks.

: I always look forward to reading your posts and regret this departure from fair discussion.

WhizKid is incapable of reasoned discussion and I generally respond to people according to their abilities, as well as their personalities. WhizKid, although intensely stupid, is able to dish it out. He must therefore take it.

I always enjoy your posts as well and certainly enjoy our discussions.

: On a more personal note, please keep us informed of your daughter's progress. Both her recovery and your feelings as parents have been regularly on my mind and I'm sure that is true of many on this forum.

I appreciate that a great deal.

AlanF

• AlanF
    AlanF

Poor dumb WhizKid:

: Still mad with me, 'cos I won't kiss your ass AlanF?

Yes, I am. It needs a good cleaning just now.

: ('cos is a word highly used in Teen beat mag. so it must be part of the main stream vernacular)

You're obviously either a teen, or someone with a teenage mind, who is so excruciatingly stupid that he doesn't know how stupid he is. How sad. Of course, this is largely driven by a mind with delusions that it is more capable than the sexual organ in which it resides.

: AlanF, my "week-man-week" was deliberate, it was simple word play, to catch all ewe asswholes who place more importance on a person's spellling and grammer rather than the import of there message.

Thank you for clearing that up. My opinion of your intellectual ability has risen by several orders of magnitude. While you still have a long way to go, it's a step in the right direction.

: Which your highly personified intellect

Oops. A couple of steps backward I fear. Just what is a "highly personified intellect"?

: apparently missed (oops that's a fragmented sentence -I must be too stupit to unnerstan' the more harder stuff, and their's spellin' misteaks to.)

Granted.

: -Read Swift asshole, and then call me in the mourning. By the way, you can keep your 10 bucks.

I'll do that. I'll also be in mourning for you. I have to admit, you did a much better job of posting your response than I ever could have. It takes a lot more work to deliberately post believably stupid things than doing it naturally, than I would want to put into it.

: AlanF Why don't you criticize Heaven's remark

This is so typical.
    This kind of person is a dream for the W.T.S because not only is he not very bright but he is also very outspoken.
    God help him.
    You might try looking at your posts after you post them to see that you didn't screw up on the fake-html code and such.

Anyway, the reason I would not criticize Heaven's remark is that it's dead nuts on, and the object of the remarks is completely obvious. It is obvious that Heaven is referring to the person whose email silentlambs posted. If you can't see this, then I pity you. You should immediately get remedial reading help.

: and yours

Another simple observation about your intellectual lack is that you don't understand that you've failed to indicate who the "you" is in your post here.
    You've got to be kidding. I explicitly addressed my post to "WhizKid". Can you possibly not understand that it was addressed to you? No, you do understand that, because you responded with that understanding. Thus it is evident that you're so stupid that you think that my using an explicitly referenced "you" is the same as your using an unspecified "you" and "you people". Unbelievable!

: You attack me for using "you" -attack Heaven for using "he/him."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

: oh, buy-the-weigh, AlanF phuck-ewe

My wife just did. But my mind wasn't in my tool.

AlanF

• thewiz
    thewiz

Again you missed my point, I see I am at a level you cannot understand. Go ahead idiot’s makes remarks about that one I can't wait.

LoneWolf - why don't you search out the thread that many of your fellow posters admitted to using foul language -and then attack them.
    I suppose their intelligence level would then be the same as mine?

Get your mind out of the gutter AlanF-uck & LoneWolf, you and your sophomoric humor, "Who would pick a name like thewiz, and urinating is an accomplishment worth bragging about." Is that how you win arguments, by making one insult after another? You sound like you never made it past middle-school type insulting humor.

I find it hard to believe that many people on these boreds think you are intelligent. You sound like a babbling idiot. Attacking and responding in turn to virtually every sentence I post.

4 things assholes like "you," AlanF-uck, do to discredit a person's posts, and take away from their legitimacy:

1 - attack spelling.
    2 - attack grammar.
    3 - when someone doesn't agree with the over all "mind-controlling" consensus here, you attack the person's intellect.
    4 - Use insults, usually one after the other, and the other dole drum idiots applaud you on. "Yeah, AlanF-uck really showed him."

So as in number 4, I figure if I lower myself to your level, by making insults one after the other, I'll fit in with the rest of ya'll

Hey, I know many, if not most, of my posts aren't appreciated because of the unpopular stand I make. But that is my point. I feel I am showing many of you people to be what you are, no better than the people you condemn.

I stopped calling the JDubs and the WTB&TS the "truth” because in my mind and heart I can't call it that. It bothers my conscience to use that term. But I find that to be true in the majority of the cases here as well. Many people here aren't seeking truth, they've just traded one lie for another and then start making excuses/justifications for it the same way they did when they were in the Borg. Many are, for the most part, ONLY interested when the WTB&TS lies.

I mean it's nice to make friendly banter with people who have or have had similar backgrounds and come from the same relative "mind-controlling" mindset and discuss approaches to break free from it. But to trade one lie for another is not what I call a solution.

So go ahead, insult away, AlanF-uck. I'm sure you win a lot of arguments that way. It's an MO that worked for you when you were in the Borg and for all-intents-and-purposes, one that still works for you today.

Thanks for overwhelmingly proving my point in your last post, AlanF-uck

• Mulan
    Mulan

Isn't Tony Soprano in Waste Management too?

Bill and Randy gay? hahahhahhahahhahahahahhaha What do Sheila and the kids say, Bill???

I agree with the other poster who said this kid may have tendencies that way himself. Why do they have to attack like that?

As to bad spelling and grammar, I admit it offends my sensibilities, but then I am a perfectionist, to some degree, a good speller, and a writer, so I try to use proper grammar all the time unless I am being silly and want to appear that way.

Alan, you are such a great guy!! I wish they would stop the attacks on you. They need to all meet you I think, to see what you are really like, don't you??

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• teejay
    teejay

Hello, Bill.

I get junk email all the time. Know what I do? Just delete ‘em.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Life's too short!!!

Delete! Tink =;o)

• teejay
    teejay
    ... people are not discredited on this site by others pointing out mere spelling or "grammer" mistakes. They discredit themselves by ... failing to respond properly to logical challenges...

Wow. Did you *really* say that, Alan?

On a totally unrelated and disconnected note, I hope... really hope, your kid is doing good. Reading what happened to her messed with me a little bit. I have a daughter, too.

(Sorry, Bill. I know it's off-topic, but I *had* to.)

• seven006
    seven006

Bill,

Just write this rocket surgeon back and ask him to call Bethel and ask who Leo Greenlees was and why is mysteriously left Bethel while he was still a Governing body member.

Then he can add him to his "JW are imperfect people" list as number 6,345,601

A gay governing body member, this just cracks me up.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit