There is no doubt that Adam wasn't the first man. How do believers get around that small fact?

by jam 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Comatose
    Comatose

Well when you have to start debating computer programming then its time to read Coyne or Dawkins.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

HB, I admire (and completely agree with) your take on posts here, but you are commiting the unthinkable when it comes to religion: trying to base your conclustions on facts, logic and reasoning...

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

What does not make sense to me is the confusing of languages in Babel.

As if that would stop humans from making towers and thinking they can accomplish anything.

And if God is not a God of disorder, but a God of peace, Confusing the languages betrays that.

Look at how the Bible is argued because of translation problems.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Well when you have to start debating computer programming then its time to read Coyne or Dawkins.

That is where I got the idea from, reading Richard Dawkins.

He says that it is a posiblity that we are in a computer program.

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Hi Yan Byblian!

I am sorry to say that I think I have to correct you on one point you say quote:

According to your logic, if you are against god, you are an atheist...

But the fact is that atheist in general is not AGAINST GOOD...

They just dont belive in his/hers existence. It is diffic.to to be AGAINST someone you dont even belive exist. Some atheist would prefer that Good

existed, but since He/she is obvoiusly is absent (deists) it is more likely that he doesn´t exist.

Bugbear

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit