Jehovah's Witness Gang Stalking - yes or no?

by BackseatDevil 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

I finally got out of one guy I hooked up with that "a religion" THIS AND ONLY THIS. That didn't make sense. Next hook up I got that MAYBE he was hired to hook up with gay guys on grindr and other sites to help monitor sexual practices and drug use... I'M GUESSING. That is the most speculation I can give with any evidential consistency. And even then I refuse to believe it. REWRITE:: Once I got out of one guy I hooked up with that "this religion" allowed THIS AND ONLY THIS... the hooking up with strangers. This didn't make sense. He also couldn't hook up one time because he was headed to Houston... the same Weekend as my mom's convention. one is odd... the other is coincidence. The last time I hooked up with him I got a strong feeling he was hired to hook up with gay guys on grindr and other sites to help monitor sexual practices and drug use... I'M GUESSING and I put it out of my head because the concept is appalling and inhumane. That is the most speculation I can give with any consistency. And even then I refuse to believe it. (sorry... i'm writing this from a hospital so I can get some sleep.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Not in the strictest sense of the word "Gang Stalking". Reasons vary but it's usually a good hunch the detectives (concerned elders and friends from the Hall)have for sitting out in front of your girlfriend or lover's house all night. I used this trick on my best friend, I knew he was cheating on his wife and she was crying at home while he was playing the field. My motives were simple, I wanted revenge for her, stuck sitting with twin babbies six months old and four others under the age of seven. His "pioneer sister with benefits" was a hot woman with no kids or mileage on her body, compared to his wife, he was getting a upgrade. I sat out in front of her house waiting for him to get home and make his move. Video recorders were big in 1991 so I used a old 35 mm camera of him entering (5:00 PM) and leaving (6:AM) kissing him with true passion.

Brother Morpheus(name changed) had fallen out of love "with his fat old wife", he knew "as a elder it was up to me, to let everyone know I had committed adulterio but his pioneer lover wanted him to remain with his status as elder. She was a strange bitch who never thought she did anything wrong by breaking up his family. Morphey's judicial examination was not the first I listened to of a man complaining "my wife got fat, she disgusted me!" or "my wife is sooo boring, we fell out of love a year before I met my internet sweetie!".

To think of this, my cousin met a man and left his wife because she did not have what he wanted. He ran off for two weeks and had found he made a mistake, he brought reproach throughout the area because he contracted HIV and passed it along to some brothers and sisters. He was a real piece of S(%*5%TTTT! and I wish the brothers in his Kingdom Hall had pushed for more surveillance,, they could have saved some lifes! The easy way to catch people is to hang out during Field Service near the local Apostate's house and watch who come's into their house. We caught more people using this method than any sex scandal-orgy-drunking bout situation. My cousin who was passing HIV around should have been disfellowshiped but because of his charismatic personality he tricked or duped all the brothers who thought his wife was paranoid. She died of HIV along with many other friends back in the early 1990s before the advent of protease inhibtors.

You want to stay off the STASI's radar, don't advertise any discomfort with any of the TOWER's New Light or contraversies with the United Nations NGO, it's cool to be angry at some unnamed brother or sister and even a elder who promised to pay you back. The elders usually don't get involved with rumors against their own unless we hated that brother or his smart-ass wife! Think about it, it's really a no-brainer! Elders will swallow almost any explanation dealing with hurtful words or slander your brothers or sisters have thrown your way. You won't be haunted by the JW Paranormal Publisher Squad if you blame everything on a common foe of your Kingdom Hall. It's best (in case your kingdom hall has a boe who love the sheep(1/100 halls?)) to blame a brother or sister that stopped coming to meetings years ago for some contrieved reason and the squad won't park their equipment outside your house or inside!

The best excuse is the "Depression Card", it's almost 100% full-proof in keeping good JW elders and pious pioneers and publishers away from your infectious home! The Depression Card differ's from the Disfellowshiped card in one area, Disfellowshiped Publishers get a visit once a year to see if the elders can do anything to help them come back to the Kingdom Hall. The depressed card will keep the Witnesses away from your home until you are strong enough to come to the Kingdom Hall, thus proving your condition is not contagious!

"Stasi" the hardcore Secret Police of East Germany that turned everyone on everyone and reported everyone and everything they saw to avoid suspicion on their self. Families could fall if a husband or wife or kids told lies about you, lies put people in prison camps. The Stasi situation in East Germany created tattle-tales by purging the country of freedom of thought or speech, everyone had to comply with their Organization in East Germany and those who failed were written up on little cards (publisher cards?) kept in the archieves of East Germany's police and government branch. The same thing with us, according to Ray Franz the GB keep cards on every publisher in the World with all their sins and information, the Stasi's of New York are watching over us! I feel their love because they are constantly examining us and telling us what to do!

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...the easy way to catch people is to hang out during Field Service near the local Apostate's house and watch who come's into their house. We caught more people using this method than any sex scandal-orgy-drunking bout situation..."
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Thanks for sharing man. Very interesting. I like that piece above. Everytime and then, a newbie will show up on JWN and refresh us with something new. ÁrbolesdeArabia, you have proved to be one them. What a blessing.

Stalking can sometimes be a 24hrs business for this cult-obssessed,Mafia-like organisation. Unfortunately,they will use innocent children, old people over 65 years, allmost every one can be mobilized to gather informtion in the name of purity of their organisation. They will change or take turns to watch to your apt or home. They may stalk you on the road as you drive for they want to know whom you are with in the car. Are you fornicating? Was you seen by someone? Without question, they are putting their lives in harm's way not knowing that some of us as Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses, are armed with lincesed guns.

Scott77

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

I agree w/ Scott77, ÁrbolesdeArabia... Thanks so much

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...I am an ex regular pioneer, ex kingdom hall worker, ex assembly hall worker, international volunteer, ex bethelite, and ministerial servant who was excommunicated 15 years ago... who has... VOLUMES of information that have collected dust on the shelf because I left them alone... and they left me alone... Thanks @scott77 ..."
    BackseatDevil

You are welcome. Iam suprised, your past involvement in the Watchtower is ways deeper than mine. Probably, there is a truth in saying that one can only learn more about the dirty secrets of this evil, mafia-like organisation if he or she is outside the box but not so when still inside.

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

? Favorite stalking areas are gas stations, wal-mart stores, the Malls and restaurants. For example, if you take out some one for a date at a restaurant, Jehovah's Witnesses unfamiliar to you from another nearby congregation in your zip code will follow you.They, he or she will pretend to be eating food in the same restaurant but of course the mission is different. Unfortunately for them, they are so brainwashed and conditioned to dressing differently than other non JWs. So you may have a chance to be suspicious and out them. For example, in summer, sisters accompanying their husband on a stalking/spying mission, may dress in long skirts that cover their legs. they do not want to expose their legs to outside men. This could be a telltale signs. Watchout for watchtower, awake and Our Kingdom Ministry literatures. As they stalk out, some of them will be reading them and there by unwittingly expose their identification. Scott77

• Gang Stalking Target
    Gang Stalking Target

In various online forums I see references to allegations that some Jehovah's Witnesses (and Scientologists) engage in gang stalking. That doesn’t prove anything, but skeptics of the allegations should wonder why the issue keeps coming up. I doubt that you would find any references to gang stalking if you visit forums about fly fishing or Civil War reenactment.

I don't have first-hand knowledge of a connection between Jehovah’s Witnesses and gang stalking, but I do have first-hand knowledge about gang stalking; I’ve been targeted by some of the sick people who participate in it.

Some perpetrators of gang stalking are just mercenaries (paid criminals). That was a finding of the U.S. Senate’s Church Committee investigations about Cointelpro in the 1970s – namely, that the FBI had delegated some crimes against political dissidents to organized crime syndicates. Other gang stalkers though are vigilantes who are essentially cult members.

Arguably, the worst gang stalkers are rogue members of law enforcement agencies who either participate (like the Stasi in communist East Germany did) or just look the other way when others do it. That was the allegation made by a whistle-blower named Ted Gunderson, who served as the head of the Los Angeles FBI office.

Everyone should speak out against gang stalking wherever it happens. For more information you can visit this website: FightGangStalking.com

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

Thanks for the info Gang.

I appreciate all the help I can get. :-)

www.backseatdevil.com

• satinka
    satinka

The organization is tuned against dissent and members will report one another, too. Just like in George Orwell's "1984"

satinka

• Balaamsass2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit