Jehovah's Witness Gang Stalking - yes or no?

by BackseatDevil 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

I remember when I was still in, the way they approach inactive ones, or even brothers/sisters from whom they want to get some sort of info is never upfront.

They are experts of the "casual" encounter (we were just passing by), indirect techniques (the elders using someone else to ask you something).

If they were honest themselves they wouldn't need to use these tactics. People that truly appreciate others can afford more sincerity. They have no right to interfere in people's lives, either the ones they FOOL and are still in, or the ones who finally free themselves from them.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I don't know about any kind of BoE sponsored activities against inactive or DA/DF'ed individuals but the classic is watching "watchmen" following interested ones and others not dressed as a sheeple around the convention. It's like the worlds worst covert surveillance. If you have someone who poses a threat (real or imagined) it gets worse with the attendants joining in trying to look like nothing is happening...

• Scott77
    Scott77

"I don't know about any kind of BoE sponsored activities against inactive or DA/DF'ed individuals..."
    konceptual99

You would not have to know because its way top secret. If you are a lucky one to catch them in the act, they approach you to appologize or to say impefection or some kind excuses to individualization of the stalking in order to minimize the act. For your information, Jehovah's Witnesses under the guidance of the Watdchtower, are deeply involved into stalking own Jehovah's witnesses and those ex-Jehovah's witnesses as well. Sometimes, its a 24hrs stalking at smeone's apt or house. I was fortunate enough to learn about this methods and tactics over the years. Its the most biggest gift of my life to discover the dark sacrets of stalking world of Jehovah's witneses. I feel this was the one of the very reason to decide eventually to leave this dirty, evil and secret organisation. They are very very secretive and will use both people familiar and unfamiliar with you. For all their stalking machine how efficient they are, I beat them all.

Scott77

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Scientology are infamous for gang stalking and the JW are nearly as bad.

All high control groups do this shit,look at how paranoid over dissidents Hitler and Jim Jones were.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Welcome BackseatDevil,

I haven't heard of anything as you describe.

Sounds like you're either in the Matrix or the MIB are after you.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Beware of being stalked by these 2 JW elders. Especially if they start quoting Ezekiel 25:17.

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...I haven't heard of anything as you describe..."
    Think About It

Hi Think About It,

Like konceptual99, not everyone has been exposed to this dirty underworld of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Same is true, not everyone of Jehovah's witnesees is aware of what is going on inside that bethel housing complex. For a secretive organisation that is run by partly attorneys and partly by high school graduates who defiantly pride themselves in shunning and disfellowshiping non- conforming members, you would know or assume that it has perfected an efficient stalking machine over so many years through trial and error. Like the Nazi German, it keeps the records underwrap.

Scott77

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

They are stalkers, and I know this first hand unfortunately.

Even if you don't go to the meetings anymore, they very much want to know how you think and what you are up to and where.

When a series of consecutive "casual" encounters with them leave you annoyed and upset you realize that perhaps they are not so "casual".

The drama two years ago was about two elders on a mission to clear the name of a brother falsely accussed of immorality, and they acted like two detectives, checking facebook accounts, etc. This time was for a good cause, but surely they are just as diligent when gathering evidence to ditch someone.

STALKING the flock seems to be a big part of their job.

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...They are stalkers, and I know this first hand unfortunately...STALKING the flock seems to be a big part of their job."
    apostatethunder

It should be unfortunate experience for you. You need to consider yourself lucky to know that. Many are in 'darkness' not knowing that is going on around. If you are a student for example, primary stalking tasks will be given to fellow JW students in the same school. It there are no JW students, some non JWs will dress like students to mingle with students and track you around at a distance. Stalking usually is done sometimes by a lone stalker or as a ground. Be warry of of car groups, a common signature of JWs. Unfortuantly, they are so brainwashed in really and a former JWs may be able single them from the group.

Scott77.

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

YES... I PUT AWAY ALL THE WEED AND CRACK. KICKED OUT THE CRACK WHORE AND VACUUMED THE ASH TRAYS... I ALSO STOPPED LISTENING TO LED ZEPPLIN AT LOW VOLUMES BECAUSE...THAT SH** WILL MESS YOU UP... :p Innocently, I actually thought Hillside Place Apartments (Austin, Texas) was having an influx of Mormon residence lease or maybe there were new Jehovah's Witnesses in the area as neighbors. I didn't know and I didn't care because no one ever knocked on my door. but from a selfish level it was sad to see the increase of assumable married older women walking their dogs in what was once a mid-class student housing area. the only part I cared about was their purposeful avoidance of me. And as a person who has partied many times, there was something off about the rigidity of those that would "get drunk" in the common areas. But that is all only first glance. And this could all be explained with the adjective "Hipsters". I am an artist and I do a lot of large format art. (and for your funny guys... I have to do all my art sober or else it looks like something a cow trampled while poked through a tunnel - not good). but I will work for days without coming out of the apartment. And, like clockwork I would get a knock on the forth day. day four: One wanted to know if I knew who owned a grey Honda hatchback parked on the side of the building... who's was it?? (I think the answer was "It's your own car you silly girl"). another painting (still sober) and it was "Time Warner" offering me a random coupon... one that I got in the mail... that everyone in the complex got in the mail. next time it was the witnesses in Spanish (which I don't speak). Someone's little girl throwing rock at the door was pleasant, but not part of the story. I finally got out of one guy I hooked up with that "a religion" THIS AND ONLY THIS. That didn't make sense. Next hook up I got that MAYBE he was hired to hook up with gay guys on grindr and other sites to help monitor sexual practices and drug use... I'M GUESSING. That is the most speculation I can give with any evidential consistency. And even then I refuse to believe it. I am an ex regular pioneer, ex kingdom hall worker, ex assembly hall worker, international volunteer, ex bethelite, and ministerial servant who was excommunicated 15 years ago... who has... VOLUMES of information that have collected dust on the shelf because I left them alone... and they left me alone. So leaving my story aside (and I don't mean for it to be so choppy. I'm tying to digest and look for info at the same time, maybe ask others if they had experienced first hand something similar. Thanks @scott77 - Some of these I have seen... some I have not. I will look this up. much appreciation. Backseat Devil www.backseatdevil.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit