Witnesses out 3 by 3 today?

by judi8751 19 Replies latest jw friends

• judi8751
    judi8751

Is there a new ruling of 3 witnesses to each door now hahahahaha ? just had a visit, didnt bother to answer the door, but they stayed for ages....guess they counting time

• prologos
    prologos

judi 8751 are you having visions? there is always some one else there "when 2 are gathered" for any length of time, like at your door. and he will be with them until the conclusion of the system of things. (actually systemS (plural) of things).

may be it was the overlapping generations : grandpa, father and son.

new way of "hastening the day".

go back to bed.

• judi8751
    judi8751

hahahahahahahahaha Prologos...just spat out my coffee reading that......hilarious

• rebel8
    rebel8

prologos...lol

Sometimes the dubs used to do that. Another way to avoid talking at the door as much, and to make fs more inefficient so you could get more hours in, and to have more of a buffer when the householders spoke the truth about the truth.

• tiki
    tiki

hhhahah progolus! 3/3 maybe one was just observing.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There was a letter read not too long ago concerning safety. Perhaps they were worried about having 2 young one's alone? Maybe they were just bored?

" Jw's always travel in single file to hide their numbers."

• renderme
    renderme

I was just watching 2 of them at my neighbors door...they knocked once and stood there for a full 5 minutes before going to the next door, which has been vacant for over a year since my neighbor died..and they stood at that door for 10 minutes..then they stood on the sidewalk between the 2 houses for another 10 minutes.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

They were probably acting out the theme song to that old sitcom, "Threes Company" Come and knock on my door...I've been waiting for you...

It's probably not a bad idea in some cases to have safety in numbers going for you, but it must be odd to open your door to a crowd.

When you think about the fact that JW's almost always work in two's, you have to wonder how that skewes the annual report of hours spent in service when two people are counting time at one place.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I skipped " failed serve-us " today!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thank you for that observation Renderme

Why do Jehovah's Witnesses preach from house to house ?

" The message that the Witnesses proclaim involves the lives of people ; they want to be careful to miss no one."____Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 206

Think about it . People who survived Hurricane Katrina and the Disaster in Japan

were glad they didn't have to wait on a Jehovah's Witness

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit