THE REAL REASON WHY THE WATCHTOWER NEVER WRITES ABOUT ISLAM OR MUSLIMS IS FEAR!

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

This thread almost makes me wanna support the current antimuslim wars (crusades).

S

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Hi Satanus, we both know how Islam 570 AD to 620 Birth? Islam massive expansion precedes the Crusades by 600 years and how did this religion treat Christians, Jews, Zoroastrianism, Hindus, ect. How did Islam spread so fast in such a short time period? Conversion by the Sword was Mohammed original ideals Islamic scholars admitt, the great Khomenni said "any muslims that think's Islam is a religion of peace is a liar! We are told by the prophet to pick up the Sword to convert the Infidels!"

Thank's Perry, I listened to Catholic Radio with their guest who wrote the book "Not Peace but the Sword", he is also part of "Jihad Watch!".

Isreal has a "Victory Mosque", New York will have it's "Victory Mosque" and India through out it's country has victory Mosques where the Muslims killed the Hindus and other religions to claim their land.

What has been the outcome of radical muslims taking over Iraq? Suddam Hussien was able to keep some peace and protection for the Christians and Jews and their churches and Synagogs. Where did the USA go wrong, is this a attempt by the United States to sit back and allow Christians to be eradicated (where was George W., I thought he is a Christian.)?

What is the future for Egypt, Iraq and Syria as radical are killing Christians in each of these countries. Today's bombing, who know's who is behind it? Countries were Islam is trying to squeeze out Christians abound, Africa is under siege and somebody needs to wake up and start asking why is Islam trying to stamp out all religions and opposition to it's ways?

Iraq 2013, but Pre-2003 US Force Invasion there were over 300 Chaldean Christian Churches, now there are less than 57 and that number is dropping as the Chalden Brothers are fleeing the country to avoid the slaughter and persecution those 'peaceful and understanding" muslims are showing to their Christians and Jewish neighboors. We had back in time and the only reason many of those in Chaldea and Persian Empire converted was to avoid paying "the poll tax", 'the first born son to Allah's Army" and finally to avoid being killed when radicals eventually took control of the region. The Jews and Christians held on as long as they could until the persecution was too much, we trace many of the "mass conversions" on economic and military pressures.

I heard various numbers on Christian and Jew population in Iraq, up to 1.3 million and now it's estimated below 300,000 members as they flee from Jihadist trying to force everyone to follow their religion.

Egypt has just changed it's rulers and now the Coptic Christians are singled out and persecuted. What's going to happen to a Church that has existed in Eygpt for close to Two Thousand Years? Will the USA and European Union sit back and allow our Middle Eastern family (Christians and Jews) get killed or be forced to leave their Countries? I wish our dear atheist and agnostic friends would see that this religion does not treat non-muslims very well and your lot in social mobility is stuck if you are not a Muslim.

"

"What is clear is that the mass exodus of Christians in the Middle East - including Iraq - has been caused by radical Islam - whether by Islamic governments, terrorist organizations, or extreme Islamists," said Tiffany Barrans, international legal director of the American Center for Law and Justice. "We examined the issue in Iraq in a 2011 report from our European affiliate. At that time, we determined that Al Qaeda had been strategically targeting Iraqi Christians - even issuing a warning to all Christians to leave the country.

One of the most dramatic cases of Christian persecution came in late October of 2010, when Al Qaeda members laid siege to Our Lady of Deliverance Church in Baghdad, killing 58 and wounding 78 in a bloodbath Pope Benedict XVI denounced as "ferocious." Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki also condemned the attack, calling it an attempt to drive more Christians out of the country.

"This tragic event sent a powerful message to Christians in Iraq - they are in grave danger and should leave the country," Barrans said. "Iraq's hostility toward Christianity is well documented. Tragically, Iraq is another example of a country where the government does not tolerate Christians or other religious minorities."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/21/catholic-churches-dwindle-in-iraq-since-start-war-10-years-ago/#ixzz2Qba6BOB7

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Some interesting qoutes Satanus, how did Islam spread so fast and furious through out those countries? Religious freedom and conscience has never been one of it's highlights, if Europe was stuck in this "wasteland' of darkness, would we now be inventing the Printing Press? Read through even the "period of light" and you will find those countries remain in darkness while Europe was pushing hard to overcome it's dark periods as the Rennasiance and movements of learning and building took place. How many Islamic Countries have become great without Oil? I hope Iran is not toppled and they remain in control because we see how great Saudi Arabia and other enlightened, rich and educated Islamic countries love freedom of religion and thought. It's fun to poke fun at the Christians and Jews for their history and will any honest person deny all the contributions we have made because of religious freedom? Just wait and see how easy it will be for anyone who wants to practice their own beliefs in public as the Islamic slowly grinds away in every country. Scholars of Islam have said that it does not matter how long, once Islam get's inside a country it slowly grind's away until it kicks the others out of their own country!

Patriarch Cyrus of Alexandria, while negotiating the surrender of Alexandria to the Muslims, 640 AD:

"I am afraid that God has sent these men to lay waste the world". Almost 500 years before the Crusades 1.

John Wesley (1703-91) who wrote,

"Ever since the religion of Islam appeared in the world, the espousers of it...have been as wolves and tigers to all other nations, rending and tearing all that fell into their merciless paws, and grinding them with their iron teeth; that numberless cities are raised from the foundation, and only their name remaining; that many countries, which were once as the garden of God, are now a desolate wilderness; and that so many once numerous and powerful nations are vanished from the earth! Such was, and is at this day, the rage, the fury, the revenge, of these destroyers of human kind"..

Winston Churchill, wrote in 1899:

"The religion of Islam above all others was founded upon the sword ... Moreover it provides incentives to slaughter, and in three continents has produced fighting breeds of men - filled with a wild and merciless fanaticism"

Theodore Roosevelt wrote:

"The Greeks who triumphed at Marathon and Salamis did a work without which the world would have been deprived of the social value of Plato and Aristotle, of Aeschylus, Herodotus, and Thucydides. The civilization of Europe, America, and Australia exists today at all only because of the victories of civilized man over the enemies of civilization, because the victories stretching through the centuries from the days of Miltiades and Themistocles to those of Charles Martel in the eighth century and those of John Sobieski in the seventeenth century."

"During the thousand years that included the careers of the Frankish soldier and the Polish king, the Christians of Asia and Africa proved unable to wage successful war with the Moslem conquerors; and in consequence Christianity practically vanished from the two continents; and today nobody can find in them any "social values" whatever, in the sense in which we use the words, so far as the sphere of Mohammedan influence. There are such "social values" today in Europe, America, and Australia only because during those thousand years the Christians of Europe possessed the warlike power to do what the Christians of Asia and Africa had failed to do - that is, to beat back the Moslem invader."

Winston Churchill:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen; all know how to die; but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome."

Winston Churchill 14 June 1921:

'The Wahabis profess a life of exceeding austerity, and what they practice themselves they rigorously enforce on others. They hold it as an article of duty, as well as of faith, to kill all who do not share their opinions and to make slaves of their wives and children. Women have been put to death in Wahabi villages for simply appearing in the streets. It is a penal offense to wear a silk garment. Men have been killed for smoking a cigarette, and as for alcohol, the most energetic supporter of the temperance cause in this country falls far behind them. Austere, intolerant, well armed, and bloodthirsty, in their own regions the Wahabis are a distinct factor which must be taken into account, and they have been, and still are, very dangerous to the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, and to the whole institution of the pilgrimage, in which our Indian fellow-subjects are so deeply concerned....The Emir Bin Saud has shown himself capable of leading and, within considerable limits, of controlling these formidable sectaries.'

Ayatollah Khomeini from 1942:

"Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled and incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world. But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world.... Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers] Islam says Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us Islam says Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender to the enemy Islam says Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Koranic] verses and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim."

In defense of the UK, Winston Churchill 1941:

You cannot tell from appearances how things will go. Sometimes imagination makes things out far worse than they are; yet without imagination not much can be done. Those people who are imaginative see many more dangers than perhaps exist; certainly many more than will happen; but then they must also pray to be given that extra courage to carry this far-reaching imagination. But for everyone, surely, what we have gone through in this period - I am addressing myself to the School - surely from this period of ten months this is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. We stood all alone a year ago, and to many countries it seemed that our account was closed, we were finished. All this tradition of ours, our songs, our School history, this part of the history of this country, were gone and finished and liquidated"

http://home.comcast.net/~vincep312/islam.html

• williamhconley
    williamhconley

I completely agree with arboles de vida. The WT bashes the clergy of christendom, their doctrines and history. The 7 trumpets as explained in the Revelation book were all against the Catholic church. The Live Forever book had pictures of christians and the clergy killing each other. True the WT has witten about Islam but they are not denounced as evil hypocrites and their leaders not mocked as against Christian churches. What has been written about Islam is very tamed and watered down. This in spite of there being more muslims than christians. The WT isnt stupid and they know who to pick a fight with.

• jhine
    jhine

o.k. totally different perpesctive , yes all of the above but if as some believe the Watchtower is run by evil then maybe they don't mind people being Muslim or Sikh etc ( do they attack Buddists or Hindus in the same way as Christendom , because those religions aren't likely to send bombers ) . NO maybe they attack Christendom because the real leaders of the Watchtower know that that is the true way to salvation .

I know that this maybe off the wall but what do others think ?

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Hi Jhine, could you explain a little more of your thoughts please? I am not sure I completely understand, thanks!

• *lost*
    *lost*

AA and others - Excellent info. I haven't read through it all yet.

Is anyone familiar with UK Enoch Powell's famous speech - Rivers of blood ?

I will admit I only know of it vaguely and haven't yet studied it. ( but peeps can google it if they want )

It would be interesting tohear others thoughts on it.

Also, my memory fails me, but - I recall reading something once recently that it was actually THE CATHOLIC CHURCH who originated Islam. They wanted to create a force to go against the Jews. Apparently prior to this, most people lived in peace and harmony in the mid-east.

Then Islam became too powerful, wouldn't be the RRC puppet and turned on it.

Hence the Crusades.

NOT saying I have the correct info here, or that it's all true. But would like to hear views/opinions from others that may have some more knowledge on it.

regards

lost

• Room 215
    Room 215

I've yet to hear of them trotting out a converted ex-Muslim for applause at one of their assemblies; how about you?

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

if you are that naive about Islam's plan - read Simon Harris Book - "A letter to a Christian NAtion" its at your local library

• Perry
    Perry
    ( do they attack Buddists or Hindus in the same way as Christendom , because those religions aren't likely to send bombers ) . NO, maybe they attack Christendom because the real leaders of the Watchtower know that that is the true way to salvation .

Jhine, I basically agree with your premise. I would point out that Christendom is not a "way" to Salvation any more than the WT is. Jesus said, " I am "The Way, The Truth, and The Life. No man cometh unto the father but by Me".

This is the core truth being concealed when they attack the Catholic Church, who itself does not officially teach faith in Christ alone for salvation. The WT is sort of a halfway house for people disenfranchised from the CC. Here, they learn disdain for all so-called Christians, irregardless if they exercise faith in Christ alone or not. The path to salvation is hidden in the confusion.

IMO, the Watchtower printing empire exists for the purpose of counterfeiting the way of salvation - FAITH IN CHRIST ALONE. (one mediator), and if not successful in the counterfeit, to at least condition one-time adherents in the belief that single-object-faith without belonging to a group ... is pointless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit