THE REAL REASON WHY THE WATCHTOWER NEVER WRITES ABOUT ISLAM OR MUSLIMS IS FEAR!

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jehovah goes all quiet and walks softly, when he ventures onto allah's turf.

S

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

One has only to take a look at Salman Rushdie to know why any publishing house would pull its punches when talking about Islam. I wonder what the Ol' Judge would publish today if he were still at the helm?

• Satanus
    Satanus

CC

Yes, if it is merely a publishing company. However, wt doctirne is that jehovah, the universal sovereign is backing the wt and its socalled preaching work. Jesus is claimed to be ruling the nations w an iron rod in his hand, all nations, including the muslim ones. Therefore, fear of repercussions from people worshipping a false/nonexistent god like allah should be nonexistent. In view of wt doctrines and claims, the wt actions should cause some cognitive dissonence.

S

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

"you wanna know what the old Judge would say about Islam?" JWs were told from headquarters "do not preach to muslims in the door to door ministry" or you will be thrown out of the country by their fragile government. Usually the Islamic countries were being kept in order by the West's military power, JWs took advantage the "Wild Beast" and "Harlot's" hard work of keeping peaceful relations by force!

You can validate the information about the "Tower of Brooklyn" putting out memos "not to preach to Muslims in French Algeria", I know a couple of 90 year old men who were in the middle east during WW2 and once you left the zone of French, British or American protection it was a jungle, Muslims would kill other Muslims who were not part of their clan. Looking back on Rutherford's actions, his recording of yelling loud when all those protesters came a knocking at the door because of his hate speech, I now see him as a big coward!

When I asked you to provide me with a magazine that was written about Islam the way the "Tower of Brooklyn" has spoken ill of Christendom, I knew you would not find one. I studied Islam through all the old magazines and had to leave to outside sources because the Watchtower contained no real information on Islam. Their fear of being misunderstood by the Islamic World and kisssing Islamic butt, keep's the Tower from publishing anything substantial about Islam. It's the same way with the LDS Church, when was the last time (besides a 1950s article) you see the Tower calling Mormons a "cult" in print? The "LDS Church" has inside information about the Tower because there are some who say they had the same source to help them as "start up' religions!

CC, the Fatwah still exists on Rusdies head, I doubt anyone is willing to kill him because there is no will from the Mullahs of Iran to punish him. Salman Rushdie is lucky he was not executed because the Iranians don't mess up, they are good at removing apostates and carrying out the Fatwah's issued. I like how you all understand where i am coming from, I wish our friend "yabba dabba doo" understood what it means to be truly courageous like the missionaries of ancient Ottoman Empire who were not afraid to preach the Christ. I am happy the Tower keeps their members safe too, why send you people to get killed? Maybe they learned enough with Nancy Yueing and their social experiment in China?

• Eustace
    Eustace

Besides, we live in an age of increasing religious tolerance that even theJWS benefit from.

Individual JWs benefit from increased religious tolerance, but the religion as a whole is in decline partly because the ethos of religious tolerance makes it harder to get people to join something fundamentally based on hating all other religions, even very similar ones like the Seventh Day Adventists.

• Eustace
    Eustace

possibly also because they are 'in bed' with Islam... i refer to the OSCE and the co-hosting of discusssions regarding persecution.

That was pathetic and disgusting. An attempt on the part of the UN and Governing Body to disarm all opposition to the spread of hate-filled religious fanaticism in Europe.

• Slavenomore
    Slavenomore

Jehovah Akbar

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

The WTS prefers targets that don't shoot back.

Cowards.

• Perry
    Perry

EXCELLENT POST ARBO

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

In Moslem countries, there is a death penalty for converting to Christianity (or any other faith, including some we would name Moslem as well), and likewise for preaching Christianity to a Moslem. So the moment they start going d-t-d, the ones so doing would be killed or if lucky violently chased from town and country. And the ones preached to, would be treated by others with a high degree of suspicion. Some years ago, a couple of lines in a KM warned JWs against sending literature or tracts to random addresses in Turkey, because this was creating problems for the ones receiving them. Likewise, in some countries, JWs on holiday are asked NOT to try to visit lokal JWs, because this draws the attention of others to that visit and to those local people, and creates problems for them.

I have some Arab friends, and they were witnessed to because they already belonged to Christendom, and so what they did or did not do, was of no interest to the authorities. They told me, the only possibility for someone wanting to change from Islam to Christendom/-ity is to move to Lebanon, because that is a liberal country.

So I don't think it is about being cowardly, it is about trying to keep people alive when surrounded by bloodthirsty people. No matter what part of Christendom/-ity, they find it as close as you can get to impossible to preach to a Moslem. You have to be veeery careful, hence the careful wording of the WT brochures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit