Being honest & fair, can you think of anything that the Watchtower does that's beneficial to the public?

by Theocratic Sedition 44 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

The Watchtower is a scourge on society. The only reason why they have been so successful in getting people off of street drugs is because religion is a replacement drug. Similarly, in 1880 cocaine was used as a cure for alcholism and addiction to opium [1] . The doctors of the day had great success with getting people to stop drinking because they were just exchanging their patients addictions. That's why when people leave the Watchtower they often revert back to their old habbits. Jehovah's Witnesses believe that this is because they have the "truth", but what they really have is an extremely powerful drug. Much more so than any substance in existence: fundamentalist religion.

-Sab

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Any faint fringe benefit that can be vaguely atributed to the Watchtower fake religion is countered

by the very real damage done .

Destroyed

Families

Marriages

Lives

Plethora of suicides . Rampant depression and serious mental illness . Loss of career , social , education advancement .

Putting off of medical issues because the is so near . As well as lack of retirement planning .

And a over representation of JWs over using government benfits . Like pioneer elders being on SSDI .

JWs are a parasite on the rear end of humanity .

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I think some suicides have been prevented by the Watchtower.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

it helps some people to be better husband, wife, children, etc.....

• tiki
    tiki

ldrnomo - HAHAH - too funny!

they are no part of the world - so they determine not to have any influence or presence in it - so really, aside from leaving stadiums cleaner than they found them, the answer is an empty no....

• Mum
    Mum

I think some suicides have been prevented by the Watchtower.

Many suicides have been caused by the WT society's policies and cruel representatives.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Preventing suicides?? Yeah that's a good one. Pointless really when they are causing them.

The WtS is a viscous vampire squid with its tentacles wrapped around the face of society, greedily sucking the life and energy out of humanity.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

According to them they helped the U.S. Army learn how to feed thousands of people in less that a hour. They also have taught millions of people not to have any self esteem. Totally ADD

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

You can learn a lot about property management from the real estate development corporation know as the Watchtower.

I successfully bought and sold a property in Brooklyn Heights due to my understanding of the skill set of the aforementioned real estate development corporation.

• clarity
    clarity

Well lets see......oh sure, here's one........

they don't have meetings every single day, so that is

real good for the neighborhood.

>

Oh ya, they sure help to save $ on wrapping paper!

>

The turkeys really like jws, they don't get eaten so often!

>

For sure those poor little bunnies don't have to hide

all those eggs for so many people.

>

Oh ya, ....let me count the ways!

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit