breaking up is hard to do

by fresh prince of ohio 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Adiva
    Adiva

Hi Fresh Prince.

My thinking is more along the line of LouBelle. I don't believe in settling for something that doesn't make me happy. Actually, I expect to be thrilled, excited, panting with anticipation. I deserve the best love that there is!

It's like when my husband and I are at a restaurant and he want's me to try something. I ask him if it's good. He say's 'it's not bad'. I tell him that if I'm going to eat something (or have it in my life), it had better be more than 'not bad'. Relationships, food, clothing, anything. I want the best that I can get. I deserve it!

Adiva

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Fresh Prince,

There's plenty of tin cans at the dump.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Hahahahaha, sorry, but I love how sensitive Google advertising is:

Ad

fresh prince of ohio: I wish you the Best. Don't fall into "black and white"-thinking. There are options (well, not talking about hot latinas!) but sometimes our mind tricks us to think we are cornered, but humans are full of surprises. Maybe your gf is also out for a new start you just think that she is crying, or it might be that she is not "the last woman on the planet" for you, etc. Things never play out like we think.

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

Well, I did it. I finally broke up with her.

I feel so bad for her. I'm sure she's wrecked by it. It's so hard to walk away from someone who loves YOU so much. And maybe I'm a fool for doing so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit