Who would you date?

by MsD 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Scott77
    Scott77

One possible scanario might be if a man likewise, has some kids and needs a mother to take care of them. The two then can make it into one family.

Scott77

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Marcia, Marcia Marcia!

• free2beme
    free2beme

I prefer to date two at a time, personally.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I would run like a cheetah from four kids, you can't get to no anyone and I ain't no Brady Bunch Lover!

I knew a very good looking sister with four kids who wanted a father, he married her finally because he thought she had mucho dinero! She refused to give the "player brother" a spending allowance so he refused to "put out" and spent his time talking with younger girls at the Kingdom Hall. It was one of those marriages you can only create from the "Twilight Zone"!

She has since married thrice times from "brother player", looking for a father figure for her four kids from three fathers.

• Bella15
    Bella15

Of course she will find dates, but I hope your friend gets emotional ready to date again. She is no damaged goods. It is the new normal ...lol

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

As long as the woman is upfront about her kids - I do not see a problem.

Who would I date - I'm not that fussy really. Just be a nice bloke, live in my country and be between 33-55.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

is she dating material?

well that depends on the guy does it not? I had a best mate that was unable to father children, he married a woman with 3 because he wanted a family.

Myself in all my dating i dated a few women with children. After a while i found i just could not deal with raising someone elses children when i was unable to raise my own and decided it was best all round to limit the dating field to ladies with grown up children or those who had none.

In no way were they considered a trap, a future child support risk etc, some of them were looking for new daddy for the kids and i just knew that guy was not me.

I hope she finds a guy who thinks she and the kids are the best package on earth...

Oz

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

For what it's worth, I'm 54, single and have no kids. JW mom and brother live 5000 miles away. Ex lives 1000 miles away. I live in Charlotte, NC. Jus' sayin'. smile

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit