The July 15 Watchtower and all its new light is only...

by sosoconfused 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Pterist
    Pterist

This article seems to leave a big question mark about the gathering of the "other sheep" after 1935 ? ....

If the wheat "the anointed Christians" are being gathered since 1914/1919 to after Armageddon according to their graphic's time line, (which covers them as a GB for possibly hundreds of years) and the sheep and goats are NOT separated until the GT, then how do they explain an earthly class gathering,? that does NOT fit into the new time line. Is there more "noo lite" that will show they are ALL of the anointed class and the earthly class will come out of the GT ?

Shalom

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

jgnat: This is how I use breaking news like this with (JW) hubby. I predict it is coming ahead of time, and when it does, my reliability rating goes up. He's asking me what the new release will be this summer. He now trusts you guys and he trusts me to have reliable information.

That's pretty ironic jgnat. Your hubby trusts you, a never-a-jw, because you listen to us, a bunch of apostates.

He's either ready to wake up or really in trouble; maybe both depending on your point-of-view.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Irony makes me smile. In his mind he is a full-blooded Jehovah's Witness. But he acts like my husband. A friend predicted years ago that he was inches away from exiting but yet he hangs on. He's a living expression of irony.

• sd-7
    sd-7

If the wheat "the anointed Christians" are being gathered since 1914/1919 to after Armageddon according to their graphic's time line, (which covers them as a GB for possibly hundreds of years) and the sheep and goats are NOT separated until the GT, then how do they explain an earthly class gathering,?

Guess the 'great crowd' is only 50% Whole Wheat, then...

--sd-7

• Terry
    Terry

The anointed are called the "elect".

But the GB have elected themselves by shutting the others out.

Matthew 20: 25 Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. 26 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, 27 and whoever wants to be first must be your slave— 28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

Samuel L. Jackson portrays a pretty good representation of the "Faithful slave" in Django.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AjWj91B7fo

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

You know how some figure in the media may be getting slammed week in and week out. Then something else in the world comes up and

gives the person/news story some breathing room and everyone eventually forgets the original story. It's like the masses can only hang onto one story at a time and it usually is the latest and greatest.

What if the original person, the one taking all the heat, could have also had some control in distracting the masses by starting the new story?

The Jws always seem to hang onto the "next" piece of new light and tend to forget the ones just prior. They are fickle and abandon any talk of the older light in view of the newer one.

Could the GB be breathing a sigh of relief, at least somewhat, over the new light regarding the F&DS vs the previous cliff hanger "Deifinition of the word Generation"?

NJY

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

"Could the GB be breathing a sigh of relief, at least somewhat, over the new light regarding the F&DS vs the previous cliff hanger "Deifinition of the word Generation"?"

Yet: Yes, maybe. In a way the FDS change make some sence! It's the GB that are the bosses. And so they have been earlier.

The overlaping generations is just....plain nonsence.

• Monsieur
    Monsieur

wtwizard wrote-

Truth is, Satan is nothing like what the xian crap teaches (let alone the washtowel). Satan is the one that wanted us free, and wants us to be able to see the real truth. Satan wants us questioning things, researching things, and making sure that things are the truth (including the fact that Satan is pxxxed at all those scumbags that destroyed ancient knowledge or locked it up in the vatican vaults to be used against us, binding us to accepting the xian lies). When they want you to reject blatant proof that the doctrine is wrong, even wrong according to their own LIE-ble (let alone wrong according to absolute truth), they are acting on behalf of joke-hova to help enslave that little group. And that group continues pouring psychic energy into the vatican via the washtowel, which the angels and joke-hova use to enslave mankind and bring on its Agends 21+.

-

Hello Wizard,

question, i've read about this 'idea' of Satan as liberator of wisdom. But this notion that the Vatican had the power to lock up some incredible 'knowledge' that satan wanted out in the open is a little odd. However, it is also VERY interesting.

Can u please expand on this?

thanks

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Dismissing servant: In a way the FDS change make some sence! It's the GB that are the bosses. And so they have been earlier.

True, this particular "New Light" lines up with what is probably the actual practice, whereas the previous ("Old Light") fantasy about the "worldwide composite body of all the anointed" being the FDS simply did not make sense in any practical way. There were too many questions:

• How did the "composite body" of anointed communicate?
    • How were they involved in the preparation and distribution of "spiritual food"?

I recently heard an elder "justify" this "adjustment in our understanding" using this same flawed line of reasoning, "Well that's how it actually works."

The problem with this justification is that it ignores a very important fact that simply must not be ignored, at least not by anyone that is actually interested in truth and accurate knowledge: The WT Leadership has been wrong about their own identity for the last 93 years!

Do you understand the significance of this undeniable fact?

This is the proverbial elephant in the room.

Anyone got a shovel?

FDS Old Light

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Who needs the Bible or Jesus when there's the "Governing Body"?

This is truly another "golden calf" moment for WT corporation. They certainly cannot claim that they don't have a clergy and heirarchy anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit