The July 15 Watchtower and all its new light is only...

by sosoconfused 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

making people cling to the organization more. When I found out it was up I told so many people frantically that there is a new study article up and that it had so many changes.

My mother started crying saying how happy she is to be a part of an organization that is truly directed by Jehovah... only the true faithful and discreeet slave could have such insight...

ANother person began to say how great it is to see the celestial chariot on the move.

After the 4th person came with a similar response I went outside and literally just screamed....

Then I realized these people have brainwashed themselves to accept anything that is said because they are poor / uneducated and childless based on the lies they already followed so they might as wel continue to believe the lie because it is too late to make a better life for themselves.

SUCH A FRIGGIN SHAME

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Yep.

That's how my wife is. "Jehovah's Organization is willing to change when the light gets brighter, that's why I know it is the truth, other religions don't change, Jehovah's Organization isn't afraid to make changes."

Drives me nuts!

The religion has installed a Watchtower antivirus in the indoctrinated mind, it takes a strong subtle root-kit to combat it.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

"So that is why God lets an operation of error go to them, that they may get to believing the lie, 12 in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness."(2 Thess 2:11,12)

There is a difference knowing the truth and loving the truth .Jehovah allows an operation of error to act as a way of judgment for all of us .Do everything in your power to AWAKE others

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

I hear you bro...

my wife is crying now because she thinks that Jehovah is going to kill her.

I am done... I never want to even speak to witnesses again because they are like the most brainwashed nutjobs EVER. I was one so I know.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Yeah you can't really frame it like you did...you just set them up to get excited about "Jah's chariot" and new light and all the rest...

There comes a point where you decide that you will be a free man, damn the consequences. Sitting around listening to JWs spout off about "the truth" and "the friends" and the never ending list of JW cliches while you sit there virtually biting your tongue off is not freedom.

Have you quit the meetings completely? If not, this is an excuse to do so. Simply say, "I simply cannot believe the faithful slave did not know who the faithful slave was for the last 95 years according to the July 15th WT" Then shut up.

Sorry about your wife, hope you can pull her through this.

• moshe
    moshe

You can scream, but JW blockheads have no feelings--

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

My wife is so close to saying screw this but she then gets scared... its so funny.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I still have hope for these people with the brainwashed responce, I'm sure this new understanding will have a rippling effect of discontent as time wears on not imediately after the material is first presented, give this thing a couple of years and watch the number of leaver grow, waking up takes time and some get it right away some take a little longer but it is bound to grow bigger with this new understanding.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Having just read the articles a couple of times it's yet another typical blinder by the WTS. I can see everyone lapping this up with no problem.

I think this series of articles presents the most amount of changed docrine ever thrust on the masses yet it's done in the typical way and it's going to be swallowed hook, line and sinker.

I am sure, however, that over the coming weeks there will be significant dissection by the group here and elsewhere to really pick apart the detail and expose the emptyness behind the facade.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is the result of stupidity. People have been brainwashed into thinking Satan is some evil monster out to destroy them, and that Satan is everywhere the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is not. Then, they change the rules or some of the descriptions, and the witlesses feel they had better accept it or Satan is going to get them. They keep up this error because they are afraid of Satan.

Truth is, Satan is nothing like what the xian crap teaches (let alone the washtowel). Satan is the one that wanted us free, and wants us to be able to see the real truth. Satan wants us questioning things, researching things, and making sure that things are the truth (including the fact that Satan is pxxxed at all those scumbags that destroyed ancient knowledge or locked it up in the vatican vaults to be used against us, binding us to accepting the xian lies). When they want you to reject blatant proof that the doctrine is wrong, even wrong according to their own LIE-ble (let alone wrong according to absolute truth), they are acting on behalf of joke-hova to help enslave that little group. And that group continues pouring psychic energy into the vatican via the washtowel, which the angels and joke-hova use to enslave mankind and bring on its Agends 21+.

As for their new light, as long as it's another squiggly thing, it is going to be distorted. The only valid light is the sunlight, incandescent light sources, and premium quality LEDs that have a daylight-like spectrum that the vatican destroyed or stole. And they are not going to let anyone release it--rest assured, if the washtowel were to divulge the real truth, the vatican would quickly put it out of existence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit