"You don't get a second chance to make a first impression" AAWA

by yesidid 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• steve2
    steve2
    Seriously, the WTS is such a snake in the grass, why would those of us who are awake want to imitate them and disguise our true objectives?

ccc says it so well ! besides, JWs have very limited tolerance for being 'sweet talked' and guess what? Once you read what is on the AAWA site you get to see firsthand that, even though it is direct and unapologetic, it is reasonable and respectful in its messages. No one can claim they were tricked or duped into accessing it.

• sd-7
    sd-7

They should do a video, called "Association of Anti-Watchtower Activists--The ORGANIZATION Behind the Name", and make it like an epic parody of a WT video. I guess I'm the only one who would have fun with this sort of thing.

The first impression they'll make, though, will be with whatever their next engagement is with Watchtower itself. Lock S-foils in attack position, baby!

--sd-7

• yesidid
    yesidid

With all due respect CA is it just possible it is you who doesn't understand the concept. You said to me:

No...I don't think you understand the concept. As far as I've seen the MAIN goal is to tackle the WT itself, not individual JWs. There are plenty of individual groups that can help individual JWs. This group is a force to change policy at the top. Not necessarily attract individual JWs. So no, I don't think you understand the concept from the get go.

This is what AAWA says about itself:

AAWA is committed to two key objectives:

1. Raising awareness both inside and outside the Watchtower organization of its damaging beliefs and practices
    2. Assisting those who wish to leave the organization by making it easier for such ones to get the help and support they need.

I thank you for your comment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit