My quick introduction

by Adam Believed 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Welcome Adam and Sam!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Welcome to JWN!

Glad you finally had the courage to look behind the curtain.

om

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome to the forum Adam Believed! Nice story! And it only gets better going forward.

• Kaltas1
    Kaltas1

Yeah that selma sure needed to adjust her thinking! Thank God that steve beat it into her. It only took 17 years but now all those beatings will pay off at armageddon I guess lol! What a joke! Thats absurd!

congratulations adam! My wife and I are just starting to soak all this in and get out. well i get almost a year head start on her but it ain't takin her nearly as long it seems. She must be alot smarter than me lol

I love that JWfacts site. I gotta start bookmarking my favorite sites on it cause i always forget my way around

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Adam Believed - But, I don't shy away from approaching any local dubs I see while out and about. I will run up to them and say Hi, how are you! We miss everyone at the hall. Blows their minds! I do NOT act apologetic for not being at the meetings. I just say "I don't feel like attending right now."

Welcome Adam Believed, I love your approach to JWs marking and/or shunning you. It is humorous that JWs do not know how to react to inactive JWs being kind and showing unconditional love to them. I wish that all former JWs and inactive JWs would do what you you do to R&F JWs who basically kind-hearted people.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit