BROTHERS & SISTERS - READ THE BROCHURE!

by The Searcher 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

This should be illegal, if it isn't already.

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...These brothers just went through a horrible disaster, their lives have been turned upside down, the region is devastated, and this is the WT's biggest concern, field service? Talk about a myopic and self-absorbed view of life!..."
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Well said. Actually,the encentric behaviors of some elders and ministerial servants really caught my attention enough to start a soul searching journey. I realised that there is something terribly wrong with the thinking of these people. On top of that, they are ways secretive. I was really shocked at assemblies.

Iam proposing that this thread be shared with State Farm and all major insurance firms to read it and possibly be onlook out for future fraud involving this religion. How about that?

Scott77

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Just for the record - I thank those who have responded to my posting, and who have explained the question more clearly to me - and above all, I thank you for the (somewhat unusual) fact, that your responses have been kept in a friendly way, that there has been no name-calling. Good!

• maisha
    maisha

Iam proposing that this thread be shared with State Farm

seconded.... who can do it?

• Scott77
    Scott77

Online Link to State Farm Contacts. See it below. Just fill in information including this thread if people agree then send it via online.

https://online2.statefarm.com/forms/sf/commentsOrQuestions.xhtml

Although Iam not an attorney, I do not think there is any evidence of fraud since a structure demage already existed and that an insured home owner has a right to decide where his or her check go. And also, insurance firms always prefer their own approved adjustors, those already on their list of pre-approved ones. And by large, these pre-approved adjustors carry a very heavy burden to be honest in their estiimation or else, they risk losing their own license or credential. May be Iam incorrect on this but this is my personal experiences involving an auto accident.

On the postive note, this thread has enlightened me alot about the dirty inner working of the RBCs. Its a very wonderful blessing that the internet is opening the way to uncover many secrets of the Watchtower we did not know before. I suspect this are just the tip of the iceberg.

Scott77

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"I've heard some elders try to justify the elevated assembly cost by comparing the cost of attending a professional sporting event or theatrical show. As we would pay a large amount to attend those events, they say we should gladly pay at least the same to Jah. If you recall, similar reasoning was used when suggesting a donation amount for the WT's publications since a person could easily pay $75 for a bible at the bookstore."

This pisses me off. These same elders, when informed that a person spent $75 for a bible at a Christian bookstore, would say "Obviously that bookstore learned nothing from Jesus' example of throwing the merchants out of the temple!" When other denominations rip off their sheep? We will condemn them. When the WT rips of its sheep? Not only will we justify that others charge the same if not more......we will make you feel as though you are stealing from GOD if you don't concur with our logic!

Besides.....didn't Jesus say that his yoke was kindly and his load LIGHT? Should the "sheep" really be made to feel guilty if they aren't properly matching what the "greedy" commercial merchants of this wicked system would charge?

DISGUSTING!

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"Online Link to State Farm Contacts. See it below. Just fill in information including this thread if people agree then send it via online.

https://online2.statefarm.com/forms/sf/commentsOrQuestions.xhtml

Although Iam not an attorney, I do not think there is any evidence of fraud since a structure demage already existed and that an insured home owner has a right to decide where his or her check go. And also, insurance firms always prefer their own approved adjustors, those already on their list of pre-approved ones. And by large, these pre-approved adjustors carry a very heavy burden to be honest in their estiimation or else, they risk losing their own license or credential. May be Iam incorrect on this but this is my personal experiences involving an auto accident.

On the postive note, this thread has enlightened me alot about the dirty inner working of the RBCs. Its a very wonderful blessing that the internet is opening the way to uncover many secrets of the Watchtower we did not know before. I suspect this are just the tip of the iceberg."

But what State Farm might want to see is that FULLY INSURED and QUALIFIED roofing contractors are making the repairs that their check is paying for. If Joe's roofing company puts on a replacement roof and the thing leaks and causes $25k worth of future damage to the drywall and carpet.......State Farm will pay that future claim but then go after Joe's Roofing company's liability policy for reimbursement because the ruined drywall and carpet is Joe's fault. But if a bunch of JW hill-jacks threw up the roof.......and the same thing happens.......who do they go after?

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

so lemme get this straight

JWs donate to WWW. Local cong needs a new KH so they petition or apply to WBTS to get the donated funds loaned to them. The donated loan is used to build new KH which doesn't belong to local congs but to WBTS AND local congs have to pay loan back.

In the case of ass halls, is process the same? Local congs obtain land and building permits, etc. so building is paid for and there is no mortgage, just tax on the land. (or maybe not since this is "non-profit" org). Local congs don't own ass halls either so have to pay rent for weekend use. Is that right?

I'm speechless to think that I thought this ever made sense.

And with the so-called charity, it would make more sense to help out the "brothers" without insurance. I mean, that's what insurance is for, to have money set aside for disasters and such. The "brothers" without insurance would be in more need of help. If RBC is helping uninsured less, that sounds "worldly" and just what the medical industry does. Oh no insurance? here's a bandaid and some asprin. Bye.

• Ding
    Ding
    The donated loan is used to build new KH which doesn't belong to local congs but to WBTS AND local congs have to pay loan back.

I seem to remember a situation in which the elders and a majority of the congregation decided the WT was wrong and left.

At that time, the congo owned the KH, and the WTS ended up losing out.

They made sure that wouldn't happen again by creating the ownership arrangement you referred to.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Ding: I seem to remember a situation in which the elders and a majority of the congregation decided the WT was wrong and left.

At that time, the congo owned the KH, and the WTS ended up losing out.

ADCMS: This happened in Bonham, Texas. To my knowledge that original KH is still sitting empty and unused. The Watchtower built a new KH a few miles down the road.

It is also my understanding that this event was the catalyst for the WT taking ownership of all Kingdom Halls once it is paid for. While a mortgage exists it is deeded to the local publishers with WT as first lienholder. Once the property is free-and-clear, Watchtower takes it. Nice, huh? In any event the WT has structured things so that the publishers never own the building they paid for and can never take it from WT's greedy little paws in case too many congregation members come to believe WT is no longer God's chosen religion and want to part ways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit