Is this a religion of HATE? Check out what they have printed!

by Terry 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Terry
    Terry

Let's say there are 7 million JW's on planet Earth.

The Society admits 1% are disfellowshipped each year. (I said "admits"...it is probably much higher).

That would mean 70,000 damaged former members are being shunned each year!

The Society should have a very active RECLAMATION department working day and night trying to bring them back into the fold---IF FOR NO OTHER REASON than that 70,000 enemies are dangerous to them!

Every decade three quarters of a million EX-JW's are putting out the word that the Watchtower Society is totally bogus and dangerous.

Since 1975's fiasco jettisoned enough members to sink a battleship, 38 years have passed.

Let's estimate 2 1/4 million Apostates have been kicked, pushed, lied about, labeled and shunned since that time.

Do you think the GB ever worried about those people in the PRE-INTERNET ERA? No way.

Do you think the GB worry now about those people? Way!

They have only themselves to blame for not rising above and making peace gestures instead of playing the WAR GAME.

There is no fatted calf for the Prodigal being offered and no shepherd from a Kingdom Hall is out scooping ex-members into their arms

and carrying them back to the fold. Why?

Why?

Why?

They are full of HATE---and not brotherly love and forgiveness and reconcilation.

THAT'S WHY.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One must remember that hate is a great part of being acclaimed to be JWS in the first place.

This comes into play of the separating the sheep from the goats and identifies who is who.

If your not a good and complete hater your not a very good JWS.

Love everything about God's earthly organization (the WTS. Corporation), hate everything outside of it.

Even your family if need be.

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

I'm grateful to know why I am able to hate! Now I "hate" the GB and their lawyers...the real power. Well they are the ones that are able to stop anyone (so-far) anyone from exposing them to the full! But TIME WILL CHANGE THAT.

• OH and yes they are!!! The evidence supports the conclusion! Haters of anyone who does not believe 100% of why they do!

SW

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

You get better with each thread Terry, I love it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit