Is this a religion of HATE? Check out what they have printed!

by Terry 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• yknot
    yknot

Excellent points Terry!!!

Hate is a well used vehicle for the WTS. Norm had some good points about 11 years ago with his commentary thread on Sept 8, 1997's Awake http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/11630/1/Why-so-much-hate

I agree with Finkelstein too on 'hating kids'.....when we moved to where the need was greater that congregation hated the children who attended as a group.....we kids were proof the end was nigh (2 Tim 3:2) and made to feel like worthless burdens. Children hindered greater FS, were annoyances at the Hall expected to be seen but never heard. ......not even elderkids were immune.

Yes, I will admit there are a lot of kind and gentle congregations (I originally came from one) but even they as Finkelstein mentions harmed kids by expecting us to live up to the overbearing regulations of the WTS.......childhood joy is restricted to theocratic endeavors only.....any displays of talent beyond theocratic endeavors are vain and selfish. ......at best we were like the soap children in Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm (BTW I wasn't allowed to read fiction books beyond ones assigned)

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Nice article Terry. Please check out this thread and consider contributing:

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Did someone say "love your enemies"??

Nahh! Let's all hate those filthy detestable people, in the truest sense, a pure hatred. That's the Christian way.

• *lost*
    *lost*

An institute of abuse by an organisation (corporate business) of many generations of people, human beings. mental and emotional bondage, enslavement. Just like Satan the Devil, and all his machinations and traps and snares, the very things they preach about.

WTBTS - Officaly Jehovah's Witnesses organised religion is in no way and different at all in any way any different to the Roman Catholic Church, which wt has publicly denounced and causedmuch offense to many r&f catholics, many of whom were good true christian folks, just again tricked and conned by another bunch of wolves in sheeps clothing. The RCC hens have come home to roost now, the brave ones stood up and spoke out and got the truth out there to the masses.

The only differrence between the two is that there was no actual institutionalised acts of violence / acts of brutality from wt as there was on scale of church. the wt uses God's personal name Jehovah and the bible to trick and snare people.

The book I am reading by Robert king is saying all these truths about the wt, when you read his book so many thinks make sense and are easy to understand.

And if you still have faith in God, it helps you to gently deal with a lot of issues you may have.

It makes it clear that the wt haven't a clue and have misconstrued a lot of information. They are preaaching lies, they haven't a clue what is going on, they are stumbling around in the dark spiritualy, because they are not spirit lead by God. They are part of babylon the great.

It's tragic, it's happened in a western educated modern world. And will forever be part of mans history, famous for its works and abuses of generations of people. Almost like a genocide but not literally ( if that makes sense) Fortunately we have the internet and all of this information is readily available. knowlege is power .. and the wt are running scared now as they are being ripped open to show the rotteness inside.

• *lost*
    *lost*

An institute of abuse by an organisation (corporate business) of many generations of people, human beings. mental and emotional bondage, enslavement. Just like Satan the Devil, and all his machinations and traps and snares, the very things they preach about.

WTBTS - Officaly Jehovah's Witnesses organised religion is in no way and different at all in any way any different to the Roman Catholic Church, which wt has publicly denounced and causedmuch offense to many r&f catholics, many of whom were good true christian folks, just again tricked and conned by another bunch of wolves in sheeps clothing. The RCC hens have come home to roost now, the brave ones stood up and spoke out and got the truth out there to the masses.

The only differrence between the two is that there was no actual institutionalised acts of violence / acts of brutality from wt as there was on scale of church. the wt uses God's personal name Jehovah and the bible to trick and snare people.

The book I am reading by Robert king is saying all these truths about the wt, when you read his book so many thinks make sense and are easy to understand.

And if you still have faith in God, it helps you to gently deal with a lot of issues you may have.

It makes it clear that the wt haven't a clue and have misconstrued a lot of information. They are preaaching lies, they haven't a clue what is going on, they are stumbling around in the dark spiritualy, because they are not spirit lead by God. They are part of babylon the great.

It's tragic, it's happened in a western educated modern world. And will forever be part of mans history, famous for its works and abuses of generations of people. Almost like a genocide but not literally ( if that makes sense) Fortunately we have the internet and all of this information is readily available. knowlege is power .. and the wt are running scared now as they are being ripped open to show the rotteness inside.

• Terry
    Terry

"Haters of God and his people are to be hated , but this does not mean that we will take any opportunity of bringing physical hurt to them in a spirit of malice or spite, for both malice and spite belong to the Devil, whereas pure hatred does not. We must hate in the truest sense, which is to regard with extreme and active aversion, to consider as loathsome, odious, filthy, to detest. Surely any haters of God are not fit to live on his beautiful earth." (The Watchtower, 10/1 1952, p. 599)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I was raised in the JW cult and I have felt a lot of real vile hatred over the years toward things.

I have been raised to 'respect the superiou authorities(TM)' as designated by the WBT$' definition. However, at the same time I was taught by implication not to trust them and that they'd turn on us 'soon(TM)'.

I was raised to hate other religions. I'm sure there are WBT$ apologists that will say contrary to this but that's only becasue they're either not facing the truth or they're protecting the paedophile loving men in Brooklyn as they've been 'mind cleansed(TM)' to do.

I still have hate issues. I believe this is due to being raised in the filthy, perverted cult.

I now direct all of my loathing toward the Governing body...healthy or not. I know one thing. If I were to meet a menber of the GB in real life I'd defo have something to say to him............mouth or fists talking....it's all good.

Thank the WBT$ for the hate I feel....yeah!!

• Terry
    Terry

I honestly believe it is a great thing that this religion doesn't try to mirror Jesus by calling themselves JESUS' WITNESSES because

it would be total mockery of the benevolent character portrayed in scripture.

It is for specific reasons they self-identify with the malevolent and homicidal JEHOVAH of the Old Testament!

• Terry
    Terry

Do any of you remember what the carpool would do on the way past a church out in service?

We'd hold our noses and say:"GOAT SHED!"

The wheat and the tares are indistinguishable and yet JW's pretended they stood out clearly.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. has orchestrated a social environment of hate and fear composed to cultivate devoted people as well to retain those ones

they do lure into their control.

All other Christian or other based religions are false religions and will be duly destroyed, when we on the other hand we are the true worshippers

and god's guidance through his chosen GB members. Its indoctrination and brainwashing at its finest.

The problem that most people have is that they are unable to perceive why and for what reason there is any corruption in this organization.

All they know is that what they are doing is probably going to save their life one day and thats enough for them to stay with the organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit