Is this a religion of HATE? Check out what they have printed!

by Terry 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Terry
    Terry

Disfellowshipped persons (for whatever reason) are marked for death at Armageddon.

JW's are NOT to even pray for them.

They are not to eat a meal with them or even speak a greeting to them.

If this does not qualify as demonstrating HATE I can't imagine what standard you are holding!

Mother's no longer speak to their grown children. Families turn their back on each other specifically because they are TOLD TO DO SO.

I know a mother who was disfellowshipped when she reported the Elders in her congregation to Child Protective Services when her daughter was raped and they were protecting the rapist and revealing unsavory details gained in confidential sessions. For her actions she was considered an enemy of Jehovah. If this isn't HATE I don't know what to tell you!

A JW parent that would go against the recommendation of qualified physicians for medical treatment are "hating" their child

in AT LEAST the same way the bible uses the word hate. "The one hating is son is witholding the rod of discipline."

Witholding a blood transfusion falls into the category of deliberate act leading to dire consequences.

• metatron
    metatron

War is peace

Weakness is Strength

Love is Hate

and Arbeit Macht Frei

metatron

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

The Watchtower leaders behave like predatory psychopaths,just like cult godfathers.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Finkelstein said:"Hate children

Thats taken from where and when the WTS. encouraged to not get married and settle down to have a family.

Mind you it was much more of an issue in the past of this organization.

This organization still doesn't really care about the happiness of children and their intellectual growth into being adults.

Banning birthdays and Christmas is just apart this putting a cap over children.

• Mum
    Mum

Finkelstein is right. I had a child when I was a JW. She wanted to celebrate Christmas, have birthday parties, and be normal. She expressed her wishes, and we told her why it was "wrong."

Children are treated very badly at meetings. They are expected to sit perfectly still for two hours at a time and are often beaten, pinched, or otherwise abused if they don't. I thank God that my granddaughter and great granddaughter have not had to suffer this way.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They are expected to sit perfectly still for two hours at a time and are often beaten, pinched, or otherwise abused if they don't.

So true and how about assemblies where they expected to sit for hours on end listening to garble they couldn't possibly understand.

Its no wonder alot of kids brought up in this faith eventually leave upon becoming adults.

For this reason as for myself, as well realizing the bogus doctrines JWS were expected to swallow.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Jehovah's Witnesses are the *perfect storm of deception*Watchtower corporation manipulative tactics:

[A.] Deny all wrongdoing[B.] Blame the victim

[C.] Defer/deflect how other religions are worse.

[D.] Use shills to advocate your position

[E.] Bible thump

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

"Down to this year 1979, popes and prelates continue to woo favors from the U.N. But where do these clergymen belong? They are tied in with a religious "harlot," described in Revelation as "Babylon the Great, the mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth." (Rev. 17:1, 3-6) As the world empire of false religion, this harlotrous "woman" plies her trade with the nations’ political leaders, as she declares her faith in the U.N. "beast," assuming even to ‘sit as a queen’ atop that "beast" in giving it direction. (Rev. 18:7) But just as she appears to be ‘sitting pretty’ with her political "lovers," the radical "ten horns" of that U.N. will come to ‘hate the harlot and make her devastated and naked,’ and desolate her completely." (The Watchtower, 10/15 1979, p. 15)

"Woo favors" huh?

Like a library card, perhaps?

• *lost*
    *lost*

Hatred/hate - a deep and emotional extreme dislike that can be directed against individuals, entities, objects or ideas. Often associated with feelings of anger and a disposition towards hostility.

The penguin dictionary of psychology defines hate as a ''deep'', enduring, intense emotion expressing animosity anger and hostility towrds a person, group or object.

Enmity.

What a mess it all is. the whole situation, the legacy of the Society, so many people and their lives in tatters. I'm trying so hard not to use offensive language. We have to understnad the depth and effect it has had on people who sacrificed their lives and everything else to this organisation. It's heartbreaking. I'm in an emotional mood today about it all anyway, being newly awakened and totally confused.

Lies, Lies, Lies. All founded and peddled on lies and mistruths and deception. It's so easy to discover this now, when you get outside the box and start learning what's really going on. That is what is really hard about it. Sucked in and duped. The worst thing for me is that it was all done in God's and Jesus' name, using the Bible to decieve and trick people.

Hopefully they will get their full reward, reap what they sow.

Thankfully we have all you guys to help us find our way out.

• Scott77
    Scott77

ehovah's Witnesses are the *perfect storm of deception*Watchtower corporation manipulative tactics:

[A.] Deny all wrongdoing[B.] Blame the victim

[C.] Defer/deflect how other religions are worse.

[D.] Use shills to advocate your position

[E.] Bible thump

Refriedtruth

Thank you Refriedtruth for that post. Overally, every post on this thread has increased my understanding of the depth of hatred this organisaion has against us and some of those within it. In particular, I agree entirely with *lost* who posts that "It's so easy to discover this now, when you get outside the box and start learning what's really going on".

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit