" You Jehovahs? Yeah? I knew cuz you're black. If you were white, you'd be Mormans! Ha! Have a good one!"

by Theocratic Sedition 21 Replies latest jw friends

• kassad84
    kassad84

rastaman vibration

• wasblind
    wasblind

Because these four young men could not wait on Jehovah,

Witnesses out in field service can now eat at any restaurant they choose in the Southern U.S.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Yeah,I got that too,at school some kid asked me why there was so many black Jehovah's Witnesses. But,then,African American people would say that the religion was a white man's religion. So,it depends on who is saying it,I guess.

Well,too,if there were women with you,he could also say you weren't Mormon.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Back in the days of slavery, Some owners allowed the slaves to worship in the religion of thier masters

Because the religious practices of thier african forefathers was thought to be Heathen

Religion for the slaves was not to save the souls of the human chattel

but to make them trustworthy and obedient through propaganda

that was supposed to be an interpretation of God's word to make sure they

would obey the master

Slaves were seldom permitted to worship without the oversight of the master

for fear of planned insurrections

Like minded white preachers or a trusted slave conducted the service

The WTS has all the marks of the ol' Southern Slave master

Yep, The WTS still has it's Overseers and Slaves. Don't be fooled folks

slaves don't bark orders from the Ivory colored tower in brooklyn

They're out in the " Field " service

Satan is wiser than the Souther Slave master. He enslaves all races

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I always figured there were more white dubs than black, but than again I didn't know there was a significant Asian population in Jamaica either. Who knows what the demographics of JW's really are.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Check jwfacts.Com - i think it is 37 percent. A European I worked with me pointed out that JW's have the highest number of African Americans of any denomination. He was searching for "the Truth" and wondered why so many of JW's are African American. Where I live it seems like the only group that is growing in JW world.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Here in the south the congregations were mostly black that I attended and visited

" EVIDENTLY " many have no clue they been emancipated and that they now

can excercise thier rights under they constitution as full fledge American citizens

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

@wasblind - so true. My ex is black and agnostic/atheist. Drives him crazy how many of his race seem deluded by religion.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

In the Pew report it shows the following breakdown.

White Black Asian Other Latino
    US population 71% 11% 3% 3% 12%
    Jehovah's Witness 48% 22% 0% 5% 24%

JW's are 46% Latino or Black, compared to the US population of 23%, double the amount.

• Skbj
    Skbj

Asians 0%? Is that really accurate?

I almost said: stereotypically the Asians are the smartest even in this case, then remembered how many Asians have converted to JW in Europe. :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit