Any of you apostate women walk with your arms folded?

by Theocratic Sedition 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

If so, you need to stop that. Why do you do that anyway?

• mouthy
    mouthy

To keep my knees from shaking,,,,you see at my age that is were the boobs are

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

lol Mouthy. I'm sure they're still lovely even if a little closer to sea level than some years ago.

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOL!!!Thats one way of looking at them LOL

• Glander
    Glander

"...and when you see all these things begin to occur, raise your bosom erect, for the end is near..."

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Oh God, Glander lol. Wow.

• Mum
    Mum

I never see anyone walking around with their arms folded in front of them. I used to do that when I was sitting. It's a way of shutting others out, and is more often a habit of introverts or shy, insecure people than anyone else. (I'm not saying shyness equates with insecurity, BTW)

I read a book on body language, and I stop myself from doing that when I'm with other people because it sends a message that you feed a need to protect yourself from them.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" Women often cross their arms in front of men they don’t like and in not so easy to handle situations – that’s pretty simple to read."

http://www.ewriting.pamil-visions.com/2007/02/27/body-language-arm-cross/

• soontobe
    soontobe

He said WALK with your arms folded.

I know exactly what he is talking about.

Men don't do that. At least I've never seen it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Still holds. It's not easy or natural for anyone to walk with their arms folded. The ladies may be cold, have noticed that their bras are on the sheer side and their nipples won't stop protruding, or they just aren't too enthused about the man walking towards them.

Simples

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit