Any of you apostate women walk with your arms folded?

by Theocratic Sedition 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

lol at the comments in this thread. Mrs.Jones I think the answer provided on the link may be what I was looking for. Shirley, since you just have to know everything! The reason was initially a female coworker. I have a good relationship with her, very good conversations, even spend occasional lunch breaks with her. Nothing romantic or anything as she's a good 25 years older than me, we just get along. She works on a side of our floor that I cant see from my cubicle, but, when she makes her rounds her arms are always folded. Now one our directors, who's her direct boss, tells me everything, and this director from the conversations I've had with her is a little demanding and rides her a little bit.

This director is young, ambitious, insanely smart. You dont see too many women, hell, people her age achieve what she has at her age. With her young age however, I believe she lacks experience and maturity and its evident by how she compares the work output of this older woman with other young workers and students we have periodically doing rotations. So I know the older lady is a little stressed and maybe the folded arms are an extension of that stress. However, I've noticed other women that do the same and not just in my department, but others as well. It can't always be that it's because of of the air conditioning either.

• tiki
    tiki

hhahaha.............welll - very simply the lady could be mad. or cold and just clutching herself for warmth. otherwise....whatever. holding them up ......yeah, but nah................why do you ask?

• tiki
    tiki

just to add - from what you say - my take on it is that it is a passive-agressive reactionary thing.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I do it when I'm walking around without a bra on just to keep the girls from flapping too much

• Skbj
    Skbj

I prefer walking around with my hands behind my back. Just find it comfortable to rest them there, and apparently is a habit I've had since I was 2 years old.

But occasionally I walk crossed arms and it's usually because I also find it a good place to rest them as I seldomly wear clothes with pockets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit