ACK! GB at my memorial!

by grumblecakes 27 Replies latest jw friends

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

it was creepy to see so many people making such a fuss. and of course it ran way overtime. (im reluctant to say which gb, because i dont want to be identified).

he compared the covenent with the 144k to:

"its like a marriage contract, between a husband and wife. the children are not part of the relationship, but benefit from it."

What.

The.

F**k.

So cold and ugly to say something like that :(

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Should of asked him if he liked wearing a bride's dress.....

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

W T F indeed!

If a comment like that doesn't make people sit back and think - hold on a second - then I don't know.

• ssn587
    ssn587

it never surprises me to see the number of people who believe in the mythology of the bible.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

i wonder if he knows lars

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

I'm guessing it was David Splane... This just sounds like the kind of strange BS that he sometimes pulls out of his ass just before saying "we love this idea".

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'm glad I wasn't there.....for more reasons than one.

I would have punched him repeatedly in the face.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Funny how god keeps choosing white, western, ambitious men from developed countries to rule his organisation. The privileged minority in the world happens to be who god wants in charge, evidently for over 100 years now. With mostly white Americans, he seems to have quite some prejudice in his work policy.

Despite dominating the human race in numbers or origin, no Chinese, no Asian, few black or South Americans, no Russians, no Eskimos, no aborigines .

Funny that....

• prologos
    prologos

CALEB;-- DS? The GB teachers are perhaps trying to blurr the lines between the two covenants, declaring that

The New Covenant IS also the Kingdom covenant.

When David S gets into his insprirational moods, he comes across as a gentler, latter day F. Franz.

Love it or not, safety is in numbers and having seven others to restrain him keeps the 16 pages bland, focussed on "Listen obey (pay) and be blessed,

music by DS, lyrics by the rest of the GB. we (the R&file) are not only lowly sheep,

we are also only toddlers. kids without wits.

that is why they are going overtime into the ever overlapping generalities.

• irondork
    irondork

Despite dominating the human race in numbers or origin, no Chinese, no Asian, few black or South Americans, no Russians, no Eskimos, no aborigines...

Stop bitching and just bow before King Splane

DO IT NOW!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit