From my Oubliette ....

by Oubliette 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

From my place of forgetting, and out of my utter despair and loneliness, I tap out my pathetic message desperately hoping that there is someone, anyone that might possibly hear ...

.. .- -- -. --- --- -. .

• perfect1
    perfect1

You are someone.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

We're here. sometimes lonliness and dispair can take their toll. You have friends on JWN and Memorial night does have memories for all of us. i wish you a happier life.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

I have no idea what you're talking about but I need to tell you Oubliette is the prettiest handle I've seen in a long time. My mama was French and your handle is French sounding. Welcome aboard.

Len

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Pray continue, we're listening...

• transhuman68
  • flipper
    flipper

OUBLIETTE- We are here for you friend as a support. Many of us have experienced loneliness also. Please hang in there . Please feel free to share what is troubling you in detail . Sincerely, Mr. Flipper

• finally awake
    finally awake

Oubliette is a pretty word for a horrible place. I hope you can break free from your dungeon. Please tell us more about yourself - you are not no one and you are not alone.

• just Ron
    just Ron

. ...- . .-. -.-- / --- -. / .. ... / ... --- -- . / --- -. .

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Good Evening Oubliette...Welcome dear. A dungeon is a scary place to be. You are not alone. Talk to us. Not too much, so that you keep your privacy in tack.

After you write and post, you have up to 30 minutes, to change whatever, you need to, to feel safe. On the far right, you can see a little yellow pencil. You use that.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit