PLEASE SOMEONE DRINK

by Bob_NC 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

It's not too late to get this request out there. Please please, if you can muster the courage to be different, would you drink the wine and eat the bread tonight? Then come back here and let us know how it went over. Could you?

• Glander
    Glander

I've seen it done by non JW's and in both cases they were being sincere and few people noticed. The ushers and elders discussed it and those partakers were not counted.

(We beat the shit out of them in the parking lot)

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

>>(We beat the shit out of them in the parking lot)

Gold!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wine gives me a headache.

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Gives you a headache? Yeah, that's what Judas whispered into Jesus' ear. Then he cut out early.

• soontobe
    soontobe
    It's not too late to get this request out there. Please please, if you can muster the courage to be different, would you drink the wine and eat the bread tonight? Then come back here and let us know how it went over. Could you?

Bob, if it makes you feel any better, I just ate the tortilla and drank the tequila.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I'll have a drink right now if it makes you feel better ......

• Slavenomore
    Slavenomore

It was decided at our Congo that we were not to count the partakers if there were any because obviously they didn't understand! Talk about Christian love!

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Bob, do you mean schrodinger's Judas, he both left and stayed?

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

Hmm...schrodinger's Judas. Dang. I'll have to Google that. Maybe you mean the famous painting?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit