The FIRST Memorial I’ve missed in 41 years…

by Londo111 37 Replies latest jw friends

• mysfcf
    mysfcf

First miss for me too! But will partake with friends private.

• I quit!
    I quit!

It's been over 30 years since I attended one. Can't say I miss the wine and crackers because I never got any.

• lriddle80
    lriddle80

The famous story in our family is that when I was about 3 or 4 when the emblems were passed, I set the crackers on my lap and almost ate some, but then they told me to pass it to the lady behind me and I remember wondering why she was going to get to have it and not me..haha...

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

I've been to 36. This is the first one I really stopped and listened to every word.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Been to 55. celebrated with the wife at home on passover the last few years.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Listened on the phone last year. "Missed" it this year. I didn't "miss" it, I just wasn't there for it.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Well done Lando xxxx .... And you Billy :)

funny how much you realise, their nourishment was nothing but empty air.... If nothing is lost by not eating it, just how satisfying or necessary was it?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The famous story in our family is that when I was about 3 or 4 when the emblems were passed, I set the crackers on my lap and almost ate some

Slacker! Legend has I did eat the cracker when I was 3 or 4!

• I quit!
    I quit!

Why attend when you can deny Christ in the privacy of your own home.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is number 8 I skipped. The first one, I went out and bought a Ouija board the day they were supposed to reject Astaroth and Jesus. (Yes, they reject both.) This time, I popped in a CD of Satanic sermons and listened to that. Sure beats going to listen to some rubbish at the Kingdumb Hell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit