Another day, another JW child rapist bust - Jeffrey Buzzard

by zed is dead 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Yes, I am never comfortable with this kind of situation myself. I sometimes get the impression from society that the more extreme the accusation, the more we have to believe it, just because "How dare you doubt that poor woman?", but I'm sure I don't need to point out the slippery slope there. Every guy is at least a little terrified that one day he will be falsely accused and be considered guilty until proven innocent. I just hope that justice is served according to the facts in this case, whatever they may be.

• zed is dead
  • zed is dead
  • RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

What adds insult to injury are the crazy JW Groupies who come before the Judge and plead for mercy for the Pedophiles. Have you seen that happen? It's the crazy Circus Act you won't believe! A Seasoned Pedophile rape's three girls and ten members from the Congregation show up to tell the Judge "Brother Elder-Chester was a good man! He took all our girls in Field Service, something must have slipped or he had a break-down. You must show mercy to Brother Chester, he will prove he's a great man in Prison when he start's his JW Sex Offenders Prison Group next to Cell Block Bubba Big and Gross-Burger!"

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Every abuser should get his/her judgment, no doubt - but where does it say he was a JW? It isn't mentioned in the newspaper cuttings?

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

old hippe , someone posted the mothers obituary and she was a jw, plus that person know the man . forgot the thread. I agree his affiliatin sit te JW NEEDS ro be printed. Someone write to the author of the article with all the recent court cases of abuse, try to get this part known!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit