Another day, another JW child rapist bust - Jeffrey Buzzard

by zed is dead 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Here is the article, I can't make it clickable, and would appreciate if someone would do that for me. Thanks!

http://www.fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/FW/20130313/NEWS/320132863/1005

zed

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Man, 43, jailed on child molesting counts

Prosecutors have accused a Fort Wayne man of sexually abusing a girl from when she was a fourth-grader until she was about to graduate high school.

Jeffrey Buzzard, 43, was charged Tuesday with five counts of child molesting and five counts of child seduction.

On Dec. 27, 2011, city police went to a hospital in response to a report of child neglect, and the victim told authorities Buzzard had sexually abused her for several years, according to court papers.

The victim told police that Buzzard started molesting her when she was in fourth grade and that he began having sex with her when she was in sixth grade. She said this continued until June 2011 when she was 18 years old, according to court papers.

She told police that when she informed Buzzard she was thinking of reporting the abuse, he threatened to kill himself, court papers said. In an interview with police, Buzzard denied having any sexual contact with the victim.

Buzzard, of the 100 block of Nordale Drive, was being held Tuesday at the Allen County Lockup in lieu of $145,000 bail.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

http://www.fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/FW/20130313/NEWS/320132863/1005

I don't see the JW connection? Is this a case you're familiar with on a local level or something?

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

JW? ELDER? What congregation?

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Not an elder, but in good standing. He previously lived somewhere in Florida, where he was at one point disfellowshipped. If I can find out what city, I will post it. He may have done the same thing there.

zed

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Gods tru people . "You will know them by there love for one another"

• mP
    mP

Blinder:

I dont agree and i hope he rots in jail, but the BIble is to blame here. No where does it offer protection for women, they are simply commodities to be bought and sold.

• flipper
    flipper

Wow. Thanks for posting this Zed. These jerks are everywhere ! Good lord. Poor girl. I hope they throw the book at him, lock him up and throw away the key

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Here you go - looks like his wife passed away about a year ago and the obit mentioned that she is a Jehovah's Witness... unless there's another Jeffrey Buzzard in Fort Wayne. It looks like they had two children. Correction, seems she had two children and he was the Stepfather.... hope he didn't abuse those kids.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/fortwayne/obituary.aspx?pid=155818426#fbLoggedOut

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

i think the statement," She told police that when she informed Buzzard she was thinking of reporting the abuse, he threatened to kill himself " is very telling. makes me sick on the one hand, and on the other hand, you just see how desperately this man was in need of medical attention. the guy is destroying this girls life and when she finally goes to report him, he doesn't say he is going to kill her, he doesn't try and manipulate her, he just flat out says that he is going to kill "himself" and "himself" only. i know this is pathetic at this point like splitting hairs, but with so many people basically mass suiciding (shooting everyone else and then themselves): it is actually relevant that he says what he does. this guy had some serious mental illness, not like depression or anxiety, this guy had some real heavy duty shit going on, and needed very very professional help. just a bunch of ruined people all around, the wife is dead, the guy is going to prison, and the girl is permanently scarred.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit