Who are the men that REALLY Run the WT?

by Zordino 35 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

JULIA & ZORDINO- Well, well. My apologies to you about the youtube link not coming up and apparently was dismantled by covert forces. I clicked on the youtube links I just posted and apparently they've been yanked off of youtube as I saved it to my favorites instead of to my computer. Dumb me, eh ? Perhaps someone else here has saved this youtube to their computer and can play it for you. Looks like WT layers are busy trying to hide their dirty laundry and skeletons from tumbling out of the closet. Can't be exposed now, can we ? That would bring reproach on the GB and others ! Oh my. The folks who put up the links to the files and youtube were probably threatened by WT attorneys so they had to take it off.

That being said please read Balaamsass threads on the Menlo Park scandal, they are very informative. So you think the WT Society has some things they are hiding ? Anybody care to bet on it ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

The Menlo Park doods filed a lawsuit in federal court alleging the stuff about paying off police and court staff and it got laughed out of court.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"The Menlo Park doods filed a lawsuit in federal court alleging the stuff about paying off police and court staff and it got laughed out of court "

I wish a had a more judgmental avatar pointing it's all knowing finger to the masses like you do. You are have no proof that any laughter took place concerning the Menlo Park case. That is an assertion on your part.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You know, it is possible for an organization to self-perpetuate for its own self-interest without anyone being in charge. Blame Rutherford. He set up the three main agencies to be dependent on each other. No one can break away from the other without harming itself.

WTBTS of Pennsylvania (governing body and holds copyright)

WTBTS of New York (manages real-estate and publishes)

Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses (manage congregations, assemblies)

I think we have a headless monster on our hands.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Anonymous lost all crediblity with me when they went after Bill Bowen.

Jgnat: I feel you are right.

The Organization is an emergent entity. If there were a shadowy “Illuminati” in charge, they certainly would have done a better job in steering the ship in the last two or three decades.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos
    Unless you have more evidence, this...
    Rand Cam is right at the top of the Globalist Pyramid/Empire cooking up the most diabolical war technology imaginable and raking in the most money of all the "defense" contractors.
    ... is a joke

No Chas, don't fall for the misleading business information, don't you see that the Illuminati falsified the records to make Rand Cam look smaller than it is? Look into your heart, you know the fact that Rand Cam looks entirely insignificant is just evidence that they're really behind it all! Do you really think the WT is just a religion run by misguided men, well guess what, that's just what they want you to belieeeeeeeeeeeeve *gets dragged off by men in white coats*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit