Who are the men that REALLY Run the WT?

by Zordino 35 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

Zordino

Thanks for the info everyone. Cedars, I Love your Videos "Getting to know you" Please do more of them if you have the time.

Thanks Zordino, I'm glad you liked the "Getting To Know You" videos. I enjoyed making them! It was certainly an educating experience seeing first-hand how gormless most of them are. I'm amazed the videos are still on YouTube without any attempt being made to take them down. I could probably make a couple more, but to be honest I am short on material. If anyone has any recordings of talks given by Governing Body members, please send them my way. I'm sure there are hundreds of CDs sitting in cupboards with hilarious/gobsmacking GB statements on them, but we need to get this stuff online for everyone to listen to.

BTW - I am working on a completely different video which will be uploaded shortly. Suffice to say, it's stretching my meager video production skills to the limit - but a number of very kind and talented people are involved!

Cedars

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

prodigal: i like reading what you write, seems pretty fascinating. i'm really not trying to be sarcastic because i do not myself have all the answers...but when you read recent threads like this:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/scandals/218165/1/Your-most-DISTURBING-WATCHTOWER-Bethel-Branch-experience-No-full-names-please

don't you wonder at all how a lot of these people who have been intimately involved with people at the higher levels of WT, have never heard of any of these conspiracies? don't you think they would have at least gotten to see some indication that such grand conspiracies are taking place? like i said, i'm just asking an honest question. i've been to bethel, i've gotten to know some of them....i've seen plenty of psychological disorders, self loathing, people in abject denial...at the top.....but haven't seen any lizard people or anything like that?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The GB are in charge of the department for making stupid doctrines like the overlapping generations.

Whereas the lawyers are in charge of the important stuff like finances, procedures and practices, such as cutting the book study, instructions to elders over legal issues, and dropping charges for the literature.

• Zordino
    Zordino

Cedars, keep them coming. Your efforts are very much appreciated.

• flipper
    flipper

ZORDINO- You are hitting the nail on the head with this thread. It's someone OVER the GB who is running this organization as I talked at length personally with a deceased GB members close relative one time who is out of the witnesses and he assured me my suspicions were true. It's good you are thinking outside the box about this because too many people have their heads in the sand about it.

I mean consider : WT Society owns at least half of Rand-Cam corporation that makes weapons for military warfare. They also own or are part owners in an oil company off of the coast of Brazil or Venezuela . It's no real stretch of the imagination to realize that the billion $$$ plus organization run by the 4 corporations of the WT Society could easily shuffle money around without any taxation accountability and keep offshore hidden bank accounts to do money laundering with. I mean- Look at what Circuit Overseers are being instructed to tell elders about the kingdom hall remodeling projects. The rank & file JW's are contributing hard earned $$$$ for what ? so THEY can own their own Kingdom halls ? Nooooo....., sirey ..... nope, it's so the WT Society can loan money on those remodels and congregations are in debt up to their earbonkles so they can constantly feed the cash cow that is the WT Society so the wT Society will have titles on those Kingdom halls. Thats what the whole Menlo Park fiasco was in a nutshell. Elders stood up to the C.O. and because they didn't want to remodel they got DFed for not cooperating with the WT Society AFTER they reported it to courts and authorities .

Indeed, this organization is rotten from the very top down and the GB are just figureheads so the rank & file JW will look to them as the leaders so the true WT leaders or upper level corporate monsters running the show can remain in their " shadow government " without JW's ever knowing at all. One reason this organization has survived so long ( 134 years ) they know how to dupe, deceive, and be dishonest even in a corporate way. And there is no one calling them to account for ANY evidence of WHERE that money goes. Pretty twisted

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Hey Flipper, I've heard they been involved with various investments, stock market and non-wt corporations but what evidence is there for this?

Cheers

Julia

• Zordino
    Zordino

Flipper, I Agree. My gut tells me there are some pretty sharp business thugs who are the ones running the show and calling the shots. The GB are just FigureHeads.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

It is obvious from the mind-control, half-truths, quote-mining, downright lies etc etc used in the Writing department that the guys involved there are all non-believers, otherwise they wouldn't feel the need to do it.

The truth is not something you have to lie about.

"There is something rotten in the State of Denmark" (Hamlet).

The whole top tier of the WT is rotten, i.e corrupt and fraudulant.

• LostInTranslation
  • *lost*
    *lost*

I agree totally. If you compare it to all of the other corporate models around the world, big business, politics, organised crime. The truth is coming out now about the banks and the financial collapse.

There really needs to be some kind of factual investigative piece from a reliable source. Even if it just showed they have 4 diff corporations ? why?

How many things are they involved in behind the scenes. Of course this whole religioon thing is a 'front' the GB are puppets. mouthpieces, acting the part. The real power and the men who are runniing the empire are behind the scenes, living a very rich life indeed.

There doesn't need to be hard evidence, just planting unanswered questions so people start taking notice, and realise what is really going on here.

how much money ? where does it go? there is always a trail.

I hope this thing blows big time and they get exposed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit