The World is going to end...

by The Quiet One 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

I would, yes, say I love you to my family members.....then, I'd go buy some bacon, fry and eat it, and in the grease I'd fry potatoes....have you ever had potatoes fried in bacon grease? How about fresh corn cut off the cob and fried in bacon grease? Then I'd have okra breaded in corn meal and fried in crisco. Then fried chicken, then finish off with cream cheese cake, and lots of chocolate. Believe it or not, I used to eat these things, back before people realized it contributed to hardening of the arteries, so of course I don't anymore, but if it was my last meal and the world was going to end......

• mouthy
    mouthy

The Quite one!!!! OH my goodness I went back and look at that site!!!!Dansk was on there( he is passed on)
    Razorblade also( nver hear from him, & I am worried if he is fine-
    So very many wonderful folks sent their love for me. I had forgotten 9years ago.
    Thank you SO much that was so kind of you to remind me

• mouthy
    mouthy

As for writing to my daughter ,When she did call & tell me NOT to put money in her account ,
    I would say "I LOVE YOU ANNMARIE so MUCH" she would say goodbye. & hang up... I miss her so much

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Quiet One:

All the best to you. Hope you get to feeling better.

Take Care

• The Quiet One
  • The Quiet One
  • The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Thanks Bobcat. And glad to help, Mouthy :)

• prologos
    prologos

as an octogenarian, my end is closer than my beginning, but hopefully not "closer than you think" tm wt. but

I think: I, me, already SAID and DID --saying and doing it all, so:

as I sink into the deserved last sleep, I would like to have glorious back ground music, even if only in my mind, the one composed by the spiritual people of the past: Bach, Elgar et al.

Our past will be waves like the plank picture and pachelbel.

to each his own.

• The Quiet One

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit